Thank You! Part 3??

Again if you have made it this far, thank you!! Seriously thank you! I cannot express it enough for someone to read the stories I have had swirling around in my head. I am still very new at this, so I appreciate those who have stuck around until the end of each story. 

If you finished The Deep End & now Sink or Swim- Do you want a part 3? I have always wanted this story to be a trilogy and time jump in the last book. That was why I skipped five years in the epilogue. 

It might take some time for me to actually start writing part 3. I am not really sure if I am ready to say goodbye to these characters yet. I think we still have a little bit more left to tell. So if you want it please be patient, I will try my best to get it out to you! In the meantime, I do have a separate story called "Most Likely To" completed and posted to read! I am also working on another story that is almost finished so I may start posting that one! 

If you read the epilogue and got my hint- yes Riley and Liam are together! I think my idea for book 3 is that Kennedy comes back in town after being gone, for their wedding. Seeing all her friends and family again after years of being apart. I think it could be really fun to explore everything she has missed and to see them outside of high school and learning how to explore adulthood. 

I would also love any ideas you have! I like to hear opinions and ideas. Plus, I have no idea what I would title it, but maybe it will come as I write. 

Again, thank you thank you thank youuuuuu! It warms my heart when you all comment as you read, and vote on chapters. I appreciate you and cannot thank you enough for reading my story. Sending you all the virtual hugs!