24

Chapter Song: Canyon Moon- Harry Styles 

"Are you ready for this," Liam asked as he casually gripped the steering wheel to my Jeep.

"Uh yeah, I think so." I tried to wipe the sweat off of my palms but they continued to be clammy either way.

I should have driven with Cal but it didn't make sense. He could have driven with us now that I thought about it.

I was a little nervous to go back to the cabin. Maybe since last time a random guy came into my room and tried to sleep with me. This time it was just all of our gang going- Me, Liam, Riley, Cal, Mason, Ty, Hayden, and Natalie.

We convinced our parents to let us go by ourselves this time as one last time before we go to college. We had to guilt-trip them, but it worked.

"It'll be okay, well look after you," he assured me. "Even if I have to sleep on the hallway floor outside your room."

"Thanks but I don't want you guys to babysit me, I can take care of myself," I grumbled sinking back into my seat.

I turned my head to peek at Riley and Hayden in the back seat. They had both been sleeping for the past hour, but we were getting close to the cabin now. We probably had about ten or so minutes before we arrived.

"Are you going to tell her?" I whispered hoping they were asleep and not faking it.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Liam shrugged.

"Don't be stupid Liam. I know what you're feelings are."

"Liar," he smirked looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Call it twin telepathy or whatever, but the only person you're lying to is yourself," I pointed it out to him as we pulled into the driveway. I also punched him in the shoulder when he wasn't expecting it. Specifically for lying to me but I didn't tell him that.

I surprisingly was onboard with Liam's feelings for a Riley. Mainly because she was my best friend. I felt like most girls wouldn't want their friends to date their brothers. Granted it was a little weird but they were good for each other. They just needed to realize it.

"Don't hit the driver!" He yelled crying out in pain.

"We're parked!" I yelled back at him.

"What is going on," Hayden groaned from the back seat.

"Nothing. Liam is just being a doofus. Also, we have arrived," I smiled. I did a little dance in my seat.

"Woo!" Riley yelled throwing her arms up wiggling with me.

We all got out and started to grab our bags. We were the first ones to arrive and Cal was the only one to have the keys naturally since it was his family's cabin. Mason and Ty arrived within a few minutes of us pulling in.

Natalie was coming with Cal, but I didn't mind that anymore. Ever since New Years, there wasn't much to be nervous for. We'd been doing pretty well except the whole I didn't know what I was doing with my life thing.

We had all gotten our bags unloaded and we're just hanging around the porch waiting for Cal and Natalie at that point. It was good weather so I was mad.

"Did anyone bring a football?" Liam asked. "Or was the one we had last time somewhere in the house?"

"Oh god not that again," Mason whined.

"Oh don't be a baby," Riley got up to pinch his cheek. "I didn't hit you that hard last time."

"Why don't we just go check out the lake while we wait?" I suggested.