DON'T MESS WITH ME

-Unknown Number-

Your ex-bestfriend

Listen up, Giraffe face! I'm sick of your Idiotic behaviour. Not only you being rude bust your being reckless. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH?! I was your friend. I stood up for you when no one else did. I EVEN BROKE CHAD'S ARM FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME! FYI STABBING SOMEONE IN THE BACK IS NOT HOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO SAY THANKS! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY ABIGAIL!

Unknown Number

Firstly, how dare you call me a 'giraffe face'. Secondly, Who are you, how did you get this number. Thirdly, how did you break Chad's arm? Fourthly, did she stab you in the back literally or hypothetically?

Your ex-bestfriend

DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME😤🙄🥊🥋😠😡

Unknown Number

I'm not playing 'dumb' with you. You have the wrong number.

Your ex-bestfriend

🙄FINE THEN! What's your take on (Random Male Celebrity Name) ?

Unknown Number

Why do you want to know? And who are you? Are you working for hydra? AND HOW DARE YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME.

Your ex-bestfriend

What Are You Going To Do About It?! 🙄 Just answer the damn question! AND NO I WORK AT MCDONALD'S.

Unknown Number

Geez, fine! I think he is an okay person but personally I think he's given to much hype.

Natasha Romanoff's Pov

I was in the middle of a meeting when I had first gotten a message from the unknown number. I was quite shocked to say the least when I read the first  2 sentences. However it just turned to confusion and slight amusement after I finished reading the message.

The person aka 'Your ex-bestfriend' clearly had the wrong number. I had asked this mysterious person who they was but they wouldn't believe that I was NOT this so called Abigail. I DON'T EVEN KNOW AN ABIGAIL!

I was also really curious on how and why she broke a dude named Chad's arm. I mean he probably deserved but still why? I'm also very certain 'Your ex-bestfriend' is a female.

I made sure no one was looking as a took a peek at my phone to see if the strange person had responded, She had.

Your ex-bestfriend

Hehehe.... I take it that your not Abigail Smit.

- - -

I shook my head gently with a small smile before responding.

- - -

Unknown Number

Yep. Also why did you just tell a stranger her full name? That's dangerous, I could of looked her up and tried to kill her.

She replied fairly quick.

Your ex-bestfriend

Promise? The world would be a better place without her. 😁 Also wouldn't that make you an assassin. Which is a) really cool and b) kinda scary but still relatively cool. Also I'm pretty sure that you would have to stalk them first. Then create a cunning plan, that could take weeks maybe even months! Too long if you ask me. I would recommend a shotgun from the rooftop next to her apartment. "You"→ (⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿      hehehehe that would be cool. Anyway Gtg.
- - -

I smiled to myself. This kid was kinda funny. I was 100 percentage shore that this person was a teenage. It would explain the emojis.

Thanks for reading this chapter. More is to come!