Hello, My Name is-

"Aubrey," Gasped Mrs Robert as she rushed down the stairs, her pink dressing gown hanging loosely on her shoulders.  I gulped nervously, that was a stupid Idea I should of just stayed inside. I quickly stood up and winced as she turned on the stupidly bright lights. 

"What do you think you're doing young lady?" She half-shouted as she crossed her arms over her. Her faded blonde was messily put into thousands of little coils, and I could clearly tell that she didn't read the instructions properly. "Are you going to answer me Miss Harper?" She demanded as she gave me that classic 'You are so dead' look. I Shrugged, what could I tell her? That I snuck out in the middle of the night and thought someone was following me so I ran all the way back here? No, that would be a stupid Idea.

"Do shrug at me young lady. I know exactly what you were trying to do. You were trying to sneak off to a party with those 'trouble makers' that you call 'friends'," She informed with a smug tone, as If she knew that she was right. She wasn't. I didn't have friends. Well I had the avengers but I wouldn't exactly call them friends.

I stood there quietly, I had nothing to say. "Well then Miss Harper-" I hated that last name "- It seems that I can no longer take care of such a disobedient child like yourself. Go pack your bags because in the morning you will be leaving, forever." She spat and I hung my head and slowly made my way upstairs. At least she didn't try to sugar code it. 

That night I packed my bags and pulled out my phone. To think I went outside to take a break from all of this but now I need it to escape, oh life is funny like that.

------------------------------------------------------Aubrey's Phone-----------------------------------------------------

Teenage Fan Girl

Hello?

The Cultured Lady

Hey! Sorry about Tony.

Teenage Fan Girl

Oh don't worry about that. What's your favourite colour?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mentally cursed myself. Seriously Aubrey that's the best you could do? 'What's your favourite colour'?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cultured Lady

Uh red? Why?

Teenage Fan Girl

Wow, really? So cool! Mine's blue

The Cultured Lady

Kid, What's wrong?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like crying, she actually wanted to know what was wrong. An actual person, let alone the Black Widow herself. The temptation to spill the truth became over whelming but I knew if I told her she would want nothing to do with me. So I had to keep quiet. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teenage Fan Girl

What? Nothings wrong I'm just bored.

The Cultured Lady

Don't lie

Teenage Fan Girl

I'm not lying. Everything perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That was a lie, my life was everything but.

The Cultured Lady

Kid, I can't help you out if you don't tell me

Teenage Fan Girl

Nothing is wrong!

The Cultured Lady

Really? Then why are you acting weird?

And Don't say 'I'm bored' because I may not be able to see your face

but I know you are lying. So let me ask again, What is wrong?

Teenage Fan Girl

You know what! Stuff you! I have had enough

of you guys and your perfect little lives.

Never text me again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I threw my phone against the hard wooden floor as tears ran down my cheeks. I sat on the floor and pulled my legs towards my chest and hid my face. I just wanted to escape to be able to take my mind of things, not have to deal with them. The world was just to difficult I just couldn't deal with it.

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to upload.