New acquaintance

Clint watched sneakily as Natasha typed on her phone with a faint smile. Something was wrong, well not wrong, you see its just that- FINE! Clint was curious *cough* slightly jealous *cough*. 

Natasha was texting someone and smiling and Clint was confused. Who was this mysterious man? Why was he able to make Natasha smile? Don't get him wrong there was nothing wrong with Natasha smiling its just he wanted to know why.

So when the redhead placed her phone down on the couch arm and fled the room towards the kitchen, he may or may not have stolen the phone and hid in the vents. He flicked through her contacts and clicked a recent number.

He copied the phone number and placed it in his own before throwing the phone on the couch. He winced when it bounced off the couch.... and on to the floor. There was a loud cracking sound which made him wince more.

He watched from the vents as Natasha ran it the room, picked up her phone and gasped. There was a huge crack in the screen. Natasha mumbled something in Russian before storming off.

Clint realised a breathe of relief and opened a chat with this stranger. 

Private number

Who is this?

Unknown Number

Who is this?

Private number

Why would I know- wait nope not like-

Unknown Number

How would you not know who you are? I mean I'm the dumbest person on earth but I still know who I am. And why did you text me if you don't know who I am? Who Are You and why don't you know who you are?

Private Number

Listen I'm Nat's friend and I swear if you break her heart, I will kill you! Understood man!

Unknown Number

Um...

 A)I think you have the wrong number

B) I happen to be a female

Private Number

Nat has a girlfriend and never told me?

Unknown Number

Um... I'm 13.... And single.
I haven't even had my first kiss let alone been in a relationship.
Also I don't know a Nat, well I have an aunty name Natalie but I don't have her number and I've never met her... So sorry you have the WRONG number. Goodbye.

Private Number
I don't have the wrong number I copied it off exactly from Nat's phone on to mine. SO JUST GIVE UP AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND HOW ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH NAT?!

Unknown Number
I don't need friends... They disappoint me🕺😁
Sorry dude you have the wrong number.

Private Number
STOP LYING!

Unknown Number
I'm not lying!

Private Number
Are too

Unknown Number
Are not

Private Number

Are too

Unknown Number
Are too

Private Number

Are not! WAIT-

Unknown Number

Ha! I win

Private Number

No fair!😥

Unknown Number

Yes fair!

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞    (~ ̄³ ̄)~     ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)   

Private Number

Hehehehe

I here by claim you as my new best friend.

Unknown Number

Really?! Finally a friend

ヽ(○`・v・)/

Private Number

I-I can't reach

\(・v・'●)ノ

Unknown Number

hehehehe

Oh, I have to go bye!

(;′⌒')

Unknown Number has left the chat

Private Number

Noooooo!!! 

(˃̣̣̥‸˂̣̣̥)