One angry Lady

Natasha's Pov

"Hey," I replied back as my green eyes stared into her hazelly brown ones. I held back a chuckle as she stared at me with excitement, she looked like a kid that had just walked into a candy store.

"And who do you think you guys are, to just be able to walk in here?!" Questioned an angry lady as she glared at Clint and I. She was getting on my nerves, after all who yells at a kid about an incident that  she had no control over?

"Clint. Clint Barton," stated Clint as he held out his hand politely. However after a few seconds he lowered his hand back down when she gave him a despiteful glare. "Look we're not here to cause any problems we just wanted to check in on Aubrey," I informed her calmly.

"Well you did, she's fine." She spat as she tightly held a file in her hand. Gosh, this lady was a real As- Jerk, a real Jerk.

Audrey's Pov

I stayed quiet as the three of them talked. Except I wouldn't really call it talking. Mrs Robert always had a 'unique' way of talking to people. 

"Are you her mum?" Questioned Natasha. Why on earth did people think that? I look nothing like her!

Mrs Robert scoffed, "Definitely not. If I had children, they wouldn't be anywhere near as scandalous as her!"

Scandalous? Who on earth does she think she is?! 

"It wasn't my fault! It's not like I told the mugger to do it," I sassed back, making all the adults look at me. 

"Young lady, you have no right to talk to people like that," She growled. I rolled my eyes, "And you have no right to speak to Clint and Natasha like that."

Man, she looked pissed after I said that. Though I couldn't help but notice the smirk from Nat. 

Mrs Roberts looks liked she was going to say something back, but her phoned pinged making her leave the room. 

"So you're her," I stated as I looked at Nat. She smiled before walking next to the bed. 

"How is the wound?" She questioned as she looked at the bandage. I shrugged and fiddled with the hem of my shirt. "It hurts but hey at least one day I can bring it up in a conversation," I replied gently making Clint chuckle.

"You made the right call," he told Nat. I looked at Nat with confusion.

She looked at me before giving me a small smile, "How would you like to get out of here?"

Hey, so sorry. I totally lost where I was up to and am trying to figure out where this story is going. So with that being said, the next chapter might take a while.