Panic.... without the disco

Audrey's Pov

Death is a scary thought. It's true. There's just something so mysterious about the beautiful yet sad blanket that seems to cover the light. Poetic, I know. I remember laughing at my friend when she describe it like this. But maybe she was right...... or maybe it was the loss of blood that was getting to me.

Either way, death was on the forefront of my mind. I was going to die. I just prayed that my friends would be okay. I didn't really care where I would go, I just needed them to be okay. Oh, great! I'm starting to be all soppy now. I sounded like one of those teenagers in those weird  rom-com movies/books.

I chuckled to myself quietly as I looked at the wound. It was gushing with red oozy blood. Well, duh! It's blood, what else would it look like?!  I cursed at myself mentally as a I realised one of my biggest mistakes. Ignoring 'The Cultured Lady' aka Natasha Romanoff. It may sound stupid. A girl worrying about what she had said to someone online, even though she is literally bleeding to death. But to be honest, she was one of the nicest people I had ever accidentally texted. She was also the only person that I ever texted, but that's not the point.

Phone! Damn, I was an idiot. Here I was thinking about death, when I could have been calling an Ambulance. Gosh, one day my stupidity will be the death of me.... Just hopefully not today. I hazily pulled out my phone and dialled a number. But not the ambulance. I have no idea why but I felt the urge to call Nat.

"Hello?" Questioned a thick accent. The voice was soft, but had a mysterious and firm like tone to it. Crap, what do I say?!

"Hello?" I Questioned Back, though my voice was slurred and way more high pitched than hers.

"Who is this?" She questioned sternly. Maybe she thought I was some sort of threat, or maybe she knew it was me and was angry at me.

"I-I just want to say I'm sorry," I informed, though it sound more like a cry. What can I say, I'm an emotional person.

"'Teenage Fan Girl'," She asked softly. I nodded even though she couldn't see me. 

"You okay? I know somethings wrong, please just tell me." She exclaimed softly, wanting me to answer. What could I say? What did she want to know? That I was dying, or that I was unwanted? Either way, both were true.

"I never got to do things, You know? I didn't even get to graduate high school!" I cried out. It was stupid, she probably though I was coo-coo. 

"You've got time," She soothed making me sob. It was one of the many things I don't have.

"I got shot," I informed truthy. 

"What?! Kid, where are you? I'm coming to help you," She informed. Did I hear some worry in her voice?

I laughed abruptly as I funny light tingling feeling entered my veins. "It tickles," I mumbled before dropping my hand. The lights were too bright. I just need to close my eyes.