Different Lives

Nat's Pov

I was angry. Mainly at Tony but also a little bit at Steve. If Steve had just been the big man than the arguing would have surely stopped by now, but he didn't. And Tony, don't get me start on Tony. I mean who the hell blackmails a kid!

Oh, man that poor kid she's probably freaking out right now. I'll definitely be making sure  that Tony does follow through, and if he does......well lets just say he will defiantly regret it...

"I can't believe he threatened a kid," exclaimed Clint as he sat next to me on the couch. I sighed and nodded in agreement. 

"I really wished he would grow up," I mumbled as I grabbed the Tv remote. I heard Clint chuckle slightly, as a scrolled through Netflix. I rolled my eyes and kept scrolling.

"STOP!" Shouted Clint abruptly. I immediately stood up ready to fight. I looked at Clint on to see him pointing at the screen. I looked at him with confusion before sitting on the couch. 

"We should watch that!" Exclaimed Clint as he snatched the remote and clicked on to the show. I slowly looked at the screen and saw the title. 

"Really?" I asked with a tone of discuss. Clint looked at me with a fake pout and nodded his head. "You're just as bad a Tony," I mumbled under my breath I as got comfortable. Clint just smirk and played the show. Of course he had to pick Arrow.

Unknown Pov

I sat in bed quietly as possibilities ran through my mind. Would Tony actually hack my phone? He wouldn't, would he? Oh my gosh! What if he does? How would the others react when they find out my Identity? Would they still wanna be friends- No of course they wouldn't. I'm just a moody irresponsible teenager!

I stood up and started pacing the room. I was anxious. So anxious. I needed to get away, so fresh air would be nice. I quickly grabbed out my jumped and slowly pulled it on. It was freezing outside and I definitely didn't want to risk getting a cold. I knew if I snuck out through the front door, I would get caught by Mrs Roberts. So with no other option I lifted up the bedroom window and carefully climbed out. 

I smiled gently as I felt the coolness of the night surround my body. It was dark, but the stars lid up the street. I quietly walked to the pathway and started walking. As I was walking I swear I could hear someone following me. However every time I turned around I couldn't see anyone.

As I kept walking the sounds got closer and closer. I was now shivering in fear. I couldn't fight anyone off, and I knew that. So with no other option I ran. I just sprinted back the house. 

I ran up to the door, opened it and slammed it behind me. I closed my eyes as I slid against the back of the door, until I hit the floor. I sighed a breathe of relief but that was cut short  when footsteps came running down the stairs. 

"Au-" Great, I'm in trouble