Part 6

Skip 2 weeks

Emily's POV
I have been sick for 2 weeks now and Charlotte what's me to go to the doctors but we fight so I can stay home for 2 more days and if I feel better I can go to school or I have to go to the doctors.

2 days later

I still feel sick so me and Charlotte and Amelia are going to the doctors, when we got there I had to write some stuff down then we waited for the nurse to call my name, she called my name then we went to a room and she said what is my systems I said I have been through up. She said did you have sexual contact with anyone in the past through weeks will only one person or more . I said ''Yes why'' will I think you are pregnant the doctor said but you have to pee in this cupboard so I can find out if you are pregnant or not. So I peed in the cup. I gave the cup to the doctor and she want somewhere to find out if I'm pregnant or not, then she came with the results and she said that I was pregnant I wanted to cry but I also felt happy at the same time. 
____________________________________________________

When we went to my house we talked about what I was going to do if I wanted to keep it or do an abortion or adoption. I now I didn't want to do an abortion or give it up for an adoption so I decided to keep the baby. I need to find a way to tell Kai. I was planing  on telling Kai the past week or next week.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
School

I went to school and it was really awkward because had some class with Kai. At lunch I was really  hungry but I didn't want to throw up again so I eat some food but not allot when I was done with lunch I went to my other class and it was so boring.
........................................................................................................................................................................

I went home and did some homework then I eat some supper then took a shower then went to bed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and thanks a lot for 200 views I really appreciate it