Part 27

Skip 2 weeks
Emily's POV
It has been a lot of work of taking care of the babies but I love it and I love having them and I'm excited when they are a month old because we have a photographer that is coming to the house to take there month photos, but that is not on till July 3rd, but we still have a couple of weeks on til, that happens, when I was done thinking about everything that is going to happen in the next few weeks I started to get ready for the day so I got dressed then I went in the babies nursery to wake them up, they were already up so I change there dipper and dressed them up in something cute, then we went in to the kitchen and I put then in there bassinet so I can make me something to eat and Kai something too. Im so exited for Kai because he just graduated from collage so he will have his  grandpa's work aka the boss  because his grandpa is Retiring so that means that Kai is going to be the CEO of Parker's Phone Tech Company which is so exciting, but I felt someone warp there hands around me " you look beautiful today" Kai said, "thanks you baby you look very handsome " I said "well thank you baby" he said, then he kissed me then he went to the twins bassinet and kissed them on the forehead then he went to work.
———————–
Kai's POV
When I woke up Emily wasn't in bed so I was kinda sad because I want to cuddle with her but it's fine, but I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my Business then took a shower then went into our closet and wore a suit

The suit

Then I walked down stairs to see that Emily is making breakfast and the twins are in there bassinets and they look so cute, I walked up to Emily and hugged her from behind and say that "you look beautiful today" I said to Emily , "well baby you lo...

Then I walked down stairs to see that Emily is making breakfast and the twins are in there bassinets and they look so cute, I walked up to Emily and hugged her from behind and say that "you look beautiful today" I said to Emily , "well baby you look very hot today" she said to me, "well I have to go to work know but I well see you at 5 o'clock ok  I love you baby " I said, " ok baby well have fun on your first day love you too " she said, then I kissed her then went to my babies and then gave them a kiss on there forehead and went in the car then drove to work.
————————
When I got there, there where people in the lobby that said hi or hey or just waved to me and I just waved to all them. When I got to the elevator I pushed the last button in the elevator and the bottom was 40, there was 40 floor in the building and that was a lot, but when the elevator stop at my floor I got out and went to the last door on the floor, when I open the door there was my grandpa siting in the desk and was looking at me proudly.
————————
Grandpa Evan's POV
"Welcome Kai, so today you are going to sign a lot of stuff like if you die in the next 20 years or retire then kohen or Emmalynn will get this business because they are your children" I said , "ok I get that but what happened if I die like in two years then what will happen then" He said, "well if you do die then Emily will get to be the boss because in the future you guess will be married I hope and she will be your wife and then when she wants to retire or dies  then kohen or Emmalynn will have the job when they are old enough to have the job of being the boss and  done with College" I said, "when you are the boss there will be a lot of responsibility that you need to require. This is why you need to sign all these papers so when the next person that owns Parker's Phone Tech Company that I hope will be one of your kids so there will only be the Parkers because this has been a Parker Company sense my great  great grandfather. But when you sign this papers you will now be the boss and the one in charge of everything ". I said, "ok grandpa thank you so much and I will be the best boss and I will try my best, and if I need help I will call you for help or ask someone for help", he said. I will be leaving now because I told you everything that you need to know.
—————————
Emily's POV
When Kai left  I cleaned the house made lunch for me, breastfeed the babies then change the diapers then watch tv for a couple of hours and played with the babies then got up and made supper for me and Kai, when Kai got home we had supper then we gave the babies a bath then we went  to bed.
—————————
Shout out to kennyla135  for giving me ideas for this book when I first started this book thank you . And shout out to ILOVECHRIS_WOOD and laylahamilton2 and vampire_diaries576 for always voting on my book all the time and I really appreciate. Thanks for reading I hope you like it. Thanks for over 4,900 reads I really appreciate.