Part 14

THE GENDER REVEAL PARTY
Emily's POV
Right know is the gender reveal party witch I'm happy and nervous about. It was 2 o'clock witch means people are coming to the house. When everyone came I said hi to everyone. Then I walked up to Kai and said he to him and he said hi back, then I asked him if he was excited and he said yeah. Then I said bye to him and he said bye, then my mom came up to me and said if you are ready we are going to the gender reveal and I said sure, then I went to the front of the room and Kai followed me to the front of the room.
———————————
The gender reveal box thing

——————-When we where ready to open the first box's everyone counted to 3 to 1 and the balloons in the box was pink so it's a girl and I was crying happy tears, then everyone counted to 3 to 1 again and the balloons in the box was blue so it's a bo...

——————-
When we where ready to open the first box's everyone counted to 3 to 1 and the balloons in the box was pink so it's a girl and I was crying happy tears, then everyone counted to 3 to 1 again and the balloons in the box was blue so it's a boy I was so happy, I was trying to give Kai a hug but he gave me a kiss and I was so surprised but I was happy then everyone came up to me and Kai to say congratulations and we said thanks for coming and bye. Everyone left and it was just us and mom and my 2 best friends. I asked Kai if we could talk.
Kai-K Emily-E
K- so what do you want to talk about
E- well the kiss did it mean something
K- I guess but I don't thing we can work
E- why is that is it because I'm not good enough
K- no it's not that your f##king Beautiful
E- well then why don't you want be with me
K- well I do but I don't know how we are going to be together
E- well we can make it work but we can thing about it.
K- I mean it can work but can we please thing about it
E- yeah we can think about it well bye Kai
K- bye Emily remember you are f##king beautiful
E- I will thanks for coming bye
Then Kai left and I went in to take a shower then went to my room and took a nap.
——————————————————
Kai's POV
I was really upset that I said that I don't want a relationship with Emily but I do but I don't know how to say it to her. I was really happy that we kissed but I don't really know. So I went for a wall after I got home. Then after my walk I went home then took a nap.
______________________________________________
I hope you like it I was going to post this these morning but I closed the app and it deleted the old one.
I really appreciate the people that are reading this book it makes me so happy thanks.