Part 16

Emily's POV
This is my third doctors appointment and It has Been 2 days since I went to school but I'm doing online school and I think it's better for me because I don't have to go to school because when I go to school I feel so stressed of other people and I think they are going to judge me for being a teen and being pregnant but online school is actually helping me witch is great, I got ready to go to my appointment I think Kai and my mom is coming but Charlotte and Amelia didn't want to go because they wanted me to spend some time with Kai witch is ok to me but it's kinda sad but oh well I have more appointment in the future.
———————————————————-
When we go to the doctors appointment I say Kai and I said hi to him and went to him and gave him a kiss, then I went and sign in for my appointment. Then we all went and sat down then like 5 minutes the doctor said my name then we went to one of the rooms. The doctor said hi and how are, I said I was good and I said how are you the doctor said I'm good, then she said are you ready to see how your baby's are doing, I said yes. We started the ultrasound and she said that the babies are health and are doing great, she said that it's great that we  you are doing online school, I said that I think it was a great idea for me and I don't have a lot of stress on me. Then she said that we well have another appointment when you are 25 weeks pregnant then she said bye, then I said good bye and thanks,  she said any time and thanks again, the. We left and I sign out and did my next appointment for when I'm 25 weeks pregnant.
——————————-
My mom wanted to go home but Kai and i where going out to eat so we went and ate at apples bees and we had a great lunch then I went in my car and said good bye to Kai and gave him a kiss goodbye then I went home and went to bed.
—————————————-
The Next Morning
Today was a day of online school and I was really tried this morning because the baby's wanted to kick ever minute it seemed like then I had to go pee like every 2 hours so I was really tired. I got some comfy clothes on and started doing my 3 classes and then it was lunch so I made some chicken and rice then I went to do 3 more of my classes. Then school was over so I went for a walk. When I was down with my walk Kai wanted to come over so I went to my house and he was almost to my house.
————————
When Kai came over we where going to watch a movie called Tom and Jerry the new movie that Just came out. When the movie was over I wanted to make cookies so I asked Kai if he wanted to make cookies with me of course he said yes so I looked up how to make chocolate chip cookies. Then we made then and but them in the oven for 30 minute, so we watch some shows that where just on tv, then the timer went off and we ate the chocolate chip cookies, then we where getting tired so I texted my mom if Kai could just stay over so he didn't have to go home, and my mom texted back and said yes, so we went to my room and went to bed.
———————————-
I hope you guys liked it and thanks for reading.