PART 10

Emily's POV
It has been 3 days and I'm still really sad and I haven't went to school but Charlotte and Amelia have gotten your homework for school and I have been doing that and I have another appointment in 2 days. I haven't talked to Kai in 3 days either I'm still really mad at him because he didn't even cared about the situation I'm going to call him and see if he wasn't to got my appointment for the babies  and see how the baby's are. My belly has grown kinda lot for having twins.
___________________________
Kai's and Emily's Conversation  K-Kai E-Emily
E- hi Kai
K- hi Emily how are you
E- I'm good I'm actually calling you to see if you want to my appointment for the babies in 2 days it fine if you don't want to it's just it's your babies you now
K- yeah I will come to the appointment
E- ok that's great.  Bye
K- bye
End of conversation
________________________
Kai's POV
Well I was sad that Emily said that she was ok  because I now that she was not  ok and you could tell that she was not ok. I know that she want me to know that she was not ok and I just didn't know what to say and I wanted to break up with Rebecca but I don't know how I'm going to do that because she is all ways my hookups and she all ways want to hookup but I don't want to do that anymore. So I don't know what I'm going to say because she is probably going to get mad and get me to be on her said of everything.
——————————————-
Emily's  POV
At least Kai wanted to be in the babies life and that's ok if he wants to be in a relationship with Rebecca that's ok but if Rebecca is going to be a b###h to the babies I don't want her to be in the babies life anymore and if she is a b###h to me that's ok because she is not being rude to my babies and it's only about me and Rebecca and not the babies that's ok. After thinking I went to Charlotte house to pick her up and then go to Amelia house to pick her up to go baby shopping, when we got to the mall we went to target and got some cute baby outfits, then we went to a Maternity clothing shop and got me some clothes there. Then we when to my house to stay for the night and have a sleepover.
______________________________________________________________
Short chapter, Thanks for reading and thanks for 500 reads I really appreciate it thanks