Part 21

Skip 2 days
Kai's POV
Today I'm going to a restaurant to met Emily's mom and her best friend's because we are going to do a surprise baby shower for here. She doesn't know about it and I think it's great for me to surprise her and I think she well love it, I know that she did the the babies nursery and she loved the nursery but I think she needs a baby shower because she is about have twins,  so I got ready.
________________
He wore

When I was done getting ready I was walking to the door and then I locked the door, then I went to my car and went to the restaurant that I was supposed to met Emily's mom and her best friends, when I was there I say all them and they were setting...

When I was done getting ready I was walking to the door and then I locked the door, then I went to my car and went to the restaurant that I was supposed to met Emily's mom and her best friends, when I was there I say all them and they were setting at a booth and when I walked up to them I said he and sat down by Charlotte,
______________
L-Emily's mom C-Charlotte A-Amelia K-Kai

K- so I want you all here to day to talk about having a baby shower for Emily
EM- I think that is a great Idea and I really appreciate that you are think about Emily and the twins.
K- of course Lauren so about the baby shower I want it to be a nature theme.
L and C and A- I thing that is a great idea but why nature theme.
K- well I think it's a good theme because it kinda matches the twins nursery in there room, and I think Emily will love the theme.
L- I think that is amazing that Emily will like it.
K- well we have to get the supplies by Friday so we have to get the stuff in 3 days so we can get the stuff by Friday, and get Lauren's house decorated for the baby shower and invite people that came for the gender party.
L- I think that is a good idea and of course we can have the baby shower at my house,
C- Kai this makes me so happy that you want to this for Emily you are a great boyfriend.
K- thanks Charlotte I really appreciate
Then we all went home.
_____________
Emily's POV
Today I was wondering were Kai was because He left when I was taking a nap, I was really upset when he left because he didn't even wake me up to tell me he was leaving or he didn't even  gave me a kiss but oh well but I when I got up I just made Mac and cheese when I was done I went to the living room and was just watching watch tv and then I went to take a shower and then go to bed. When I was down taking a shower Kai was on the bed I think he was getting ready to go to bed but I don't know what I was doing, hey baby, I said well I think I'm going to bed so goodnight baby, he said and gave me a kiss, then we went to bed.
______________
Thanks for reading and thanks for over 2,800 reads I really appreciate.
If you have any baby names for boy and girl please comment thanks