Part 8

2 weeks later

Emily's POV
Today is my second appointment to see how the baby is doing and what I'm supposed to do so my baby is going to be ok, mom and Charlotte and Amelia wanted to go. Then I was going to call Kai but he called me first so I ask what he wanted he said when is your second appointment I said to day so he said can I come and I said sure.
______________________________________________________________
At the doctors appointment
When we got there I saw Kai so I went by Him to tell him that we can go to the appointment so me and him, mom, and my 2 best friends went to the doctors office. When we got there I had to sign in and tell them I was here I had to write stuff down about pregnancy stuff.

The the nurse called my name so we went to the room and the nurse said to go sit on the table and then we well start the ultrasound, she said, I lied down and she put the thing on my stomach and she looked surprised, and I said is everything okay and she said it's that you are having twins. I was going to cry because I thought I was going to only have one baby but nope I was going to have twins I was ok with having twins, I don't know how Kai was going to feel about having twins. After the ultrasound I asked the doctor if we could have 4 pictures of the babies and she said yes. After like 2 minutes she haded the ultrasound picture and said to come back in 5 weeks  and I said ok.
__________________________
After the appointment
I went to the area that I signed in when I first got there and she did my next appointment for the next month when I turn 10 weeks. When I was done I asked everyone if they wanted to go somewhere to eat and the said sure.  So we went to Texas Roadhouse .

When we got there we went inside and got a table. I started the conversation about how do you guys like that I'm having twins and they said that the were kinda happy and kinda nervous at the same time. What I said that I was happy and nervous to but we can get through this together. I asked Kai how he felt and he said that he was happy and that we can get through this together and I said yeah ok. Then we got our food and then when everyone was done we left and Kai left to go to his house.  When I got home  I took a shower and went to bed.
__________________________
Thanks for reading I hope you loved it.