Part 24

Skip 2 weeks
Emily's POV
I'm officially 34 weeks pregnant so that means I can have the twins when every witch I'm scared about and kinda nervous about, so today am going to get the babies diaper bag ready so it can be ready when me and Kai go to the hospital, what I'm going to put in the diaper bag is some diapers, then 4 outfits because I don't know what will be cute for there coming home outfits,
___________
The outfits

Boy

Girl

Girl

I think these are so cute and I don't really want them to match when they come home and they will  have other changes to match, then I got some blankets that people made for me and I put those in the diaper bag, then when I was done will all the d...

I think these are so cute and I don't really want them to match when they come home and they will have other changes to match, then I got some blankets that people made for me and I put those in the diaper bag, then when I was done will all the diaper bag stuff I went in the kitchen and made some lunch for me and Kai. When Kai came in the kitchen I had to tell him some stuff about when the babies are born. So I told him what I need to tell him.
__________________________
(This is when Emily tells Kai ) " Ok so when the babies are 3 months we well be graduating and be officially done with high school, but i have still 2 years of collage but I can do online school so I can still be with the babies, sense you did 4 years of collage on online when we were still in high school you well be taking your dads business if that is right". I said, "well that is great that we are graduating and that we will have the babies when we graduate and that is great that you are going to collage and yes I'm taking my dads business but it will be when the babies are 5 months old because my grandpa still has the business since my dad died a few years ago", he said. "Well ok but I only have 50,000 in my bank account right know because when I turned 18 my mom and dad gave me 50,000 for graduating high school, but I got it on my birthday because my parents thought I was responsible and not do stuff, but I was responsible but when Charlotte and Amelia ask me to go to that party I really wanted to go because I have never went to a party because I was a good girl that never got in trouble and had good grades that is why I went but I well never and I mean never mind that I got pregnant because I love this babies and I would do anything for them and I mean it", I said, ok that is great and I think that we'll be a great amount of money for 5 months and then we'll have a lot of money because when I take my dads business."he said, "I love you" "you know that and I well forever love you",I said" and I well forever love you know matter what happens"he said. Then we went outside and just talked about life, after that we went in and watch tv and then got ready for bed and I can have the babies when ever they come witch is exciting and scaring at the same time and it we'll be so amazing.
_________________
Thanks for reading hope you like it. I know it's just about there problems but that needs to be addressed. Thanks for over 3,300 reads I really appreciate.