Part 11

Skipped 2 days
Emily's POV
Today is my second appointment for the babies and today I get to know the genders I'm hoping for twins but my mom, Charlotte,and Amelia are doing a gender party for me and I'm so great full for them, and I was going to text Kai to see if he is going to the appointment I'm still mad at him and all but it's his babies so I called him.
Kai-K.   Emily-E

E- hi Kai are you still going to appointment for the babies
K- hi Emily and yeah I'm on the way to the hospital
E- ok bye
Then he hang up
_________________________________
Me and my mom got in the car and drove to Charlotte house then Amelia house, then we when to the hospital. When we got there i saw Kai and he walk by me and said that we can go to the appointment and the rest of the people that came followed, then when we got to the doctors offices I had to sign in the we sat down and then like 5 minutes the nurse called me in and to sit on the table then we started the ultrasound, then I saw my babies and the where really big but I guess that is a great thing. Then she said do you want to know the genders and I said no because we are doing a gender party and to put it in a envelope and to give it to my mom. Then she gave it to my mom, then she asked if I had morning sickness still and I said something but not all the time and she said that's good that means your morning sickness is going a way then we left and I went to sign out and get my  next appointment is and then I said bye to Kai and the we left.
—————————————————
Kai's POV
When I got done with Emily's doctors appointment I went to my house and called Rebecca to come over to tell her that we needed to talk, and she said sure. I Heard a knock on the door and I opened the door and it was Rebecca and I said to her to come in.
Kai-K     Rebecca-R
R- ok what do you want to talk about
K- I think we should break up
R- is it because of Emily and her fucking baby
K- well yes and no I want to be in my kid life and I can't do that if I'm in a relationship with you
R- why is that is
K- you know why it's because you don't like Emily and Emily doesn't like you and I think that is not good for her or the baby
R- ok well bye then and by the way you are a fucking idiot for picking Emily over me
K- bye then and by the way I picked the right girl and bye
Then she left and the I went to take a shower and the eat and then go to bed.
—————————————————
Thanks for reading I really appreciate and thanks for 600 reads