40

Author's P.O.V

     "Now, let me introduce you to those who will determine the final fate of the I-landers, producers Band Si Hyuk and the 4 directors" Goongmin said before introducing Bang PD and the 4 directors.

     "Today we also have special guests who came to congratulate our debut members' announcement. A group that has been rising as a super rookie not just in Korea but all around the world TXT, Welcome!" Goongmin said introducing TXT.

     Then he asked Soobin to share a few words. "One dream! Hello, we are TXT" TXT said bowing their heads. "Right now, I'm actually nervous for them myself. I-landers, all of you worked hard to come until this point" Soobin said smiling at the I-landers.

     "Don't be nervous, don't be anxious, and show everything that you got. I hope you get good results. Fighting!" Soobin said as TXT cheered for the I-landers. "Also to root for their friends who are dreaming the same dream, all 27 I-landers are here" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers then clapped their hands raised their support banners. "now let's meet the 18 survivors who are close to making their debut" Goongmin said as he walked to the side making space for the I-landers.

     "The first survivor, K" Goongmin said as K walked in. "The second survivor, Niki" Goongmin said as Niki walked in and stood beside K. "The third survivor, Sunoo" Goongmin said as Sunoo walked in.

      "The fourth survivor, Lee Heeseung" "The fifth survivor, Sunghoon" "The sixth survivor, Jay" "The seventh survivor, Jake" "The eighth survivor, Daniel" "Lastly, the ninth survivor, Jungwon" Goongmin said as the I-landers came in one by one.

     "The first survivor, Yuna" Goongmin said as Yuna entered and stood beside the male I-landers. "The second survivor, Chengxiao" "The third survivor, Xinyi" "The fourth survivor, Kyulkyung" "The fifth survivor, Rena" Goongmin said introducing the first half.

     "The sixth survivor, Yeji" "The seventh survivor, Chaeyeon" "The eighth survivor, Chaerin" "And lastly the ninth survivor, Yeojin" Goongmin said as all the I-landers were now in the stage area.

     "The global voting that will determine their fate is currently going on. Let's check out the current vote count" Goongmin said. "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm global messenger, Shin Ah Young" Ah-young said introducing herself.

     The global fans who were watching flashed on the screen behind the trainees as Ah-young showed them the current places where the I-landers got most votes. "live voting to determine the debut team will end in 59 minutes so make sure to cast your votes already" Ah-young said.

     "Final test performance will begin shortly, but for now let us watch the preparation process for the final test" Goongmin said as the footage of the I-lander's preparation flashed across the screen.

     After the footage finished the I-landers already got to change to their performance outfits. The group names 'Galaxy girls and Enhypen' flashed on the screen as Bang PD explained what the group names meant.

OUTFIT: