1

'excuse me?'

Cough

Cough

.
.
.

'hello? Earth to Y/n?'

You sat up straight on the couch with wide eyes, than grabbing your phone on the coffee table.

'oh jeez-what time is it?' you blurted out through the phone.

'it's 3pm! Y/n! Did you seriously fall asleep in the middle of my speech!'

You rubbed your eyes.

'yeah I'm sorry. I can't believe I fell asleep, I'm sorryyyyyyy' you whined.

'You need a better schedule. You can't just fall asleep everytime I wanna call you!'

'yeah I know I'm sorry-'

'stop apologising, I'm coming over! I don't trust you so I'm going to help make your schedule'

'Sua, no its-'

Beep

Beep

Sigh

You got up slowly out of your warm spot on the couch, cleaning up as quickly as you could.
You hoped no one would come over, you just wanted to relax and clean up another time. You kept telling yourself that you would clean up but never did. Guess nows the time to do it.

You rushed around the house, fully awake and slightly limping due to leg cramps when you heard a knock at the door.

'Sua you really didn't have to come by-' You tried to reason with her as you opened the door, she just barged in to your house.

' stop complaining y/n! I'm just trying to help a friend out, besides you should be thankful! Your the only person I'd do this for' Sua put her hands on her hips and examined the house. You just sighed and shook your head.

' Would you like something to drink? Or eat?' You asked her while she just shook her head and sat on the couch. She sat down as if she owned the place, it was almost like this was her second home.

'I'm not here for me! I'm here for you, come on sit here' Sua patted the place next to her on the couch and you obeyed

'Your always such a mess y/n! Aren't you glad to have a friend like me' Sua complimented herself with a big smile. You punched her gently on the arm and laughed.

' yes of course! Sua I wouldn't trade you for the world' you smiled and Sua gave you a soft hug.

'You so need to find your soulmate y/n! Your being all cute and cheesy again! Maybe then you won't be such a mess' Sua chuckled, holding both of your hands as you both faced each other on the couch.