8

Yoongi's pov

I had no idea what had happened to me. I couldn't control myself when she was close to someone else.

I didn't even know her for too long and I already got so jealous when she wanted to hug someone. I only decided to introduce myself to Jimin for y/n.

I didn't even know if they were actually together or not, I just have to keep on telling myself that she is single so I won't break.

I didn't even know y/n for too long and I already have multiple threats. I was already jealous of the way they were so happy towards each other. I couldn't help but act cold towards Jimin. I felt so open around y/n when we were alone, we had so much fun sitting and watching the show together.

I was also jealous because, well, I am unemployed. I don't have very much money and Jimin looks so well dressed with a great talent. Jimin could probably give y/n a much better life then I could.

Why am I so protective over her? She isn't even mine

Yet.

I headed out of the rink with Y/n and Jimin. We stood side by side with y/n an the middle.

I got a text and stopped to check while Y/n and Jimin spoke to each other.

_________________________________________

RapMonster

RapMonster: where are you? You told me that you'd be back by now.

_________________________________________

Why was he so curious? Namjoon has been getting on my nerves ever since he had asked for Y/n's number. But I trusted him, he was my life long friend and housemate after all. I'm sure he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

_________________________________________

RapMonster

RapMonster: where are you? You told me that you'd be back by now.

Yeah sorry I'm just hanging out : Suga
with y/n a bit longer

RapMonster: Oh ok

_________________________________________

It didn't feel right the way he answered me but I just shrugged it off. He's probably just tired.

'who was that?' Y/n asked as we started walking again.

'It was just Namjoon' I answered, shoving my phone in my pocket and keeping my hands in my pockets.

'How did you two meet?' Jimin asked, trying to start a conversation while we made our way to the donut shop.

'Well, I accidentally bumped into him in a cafe! And then we ended up running into each other again yesterday, three days after' Y/n explained.

'So you only started hanging out yesterday? I thought you were friends for a while already' Jimin spoke.

'Well I met him before I met you, I met you the day after I bumped into him in the cafe!' Y/n chuckled.