13

After explaining everything to Sua we made it to my house.

'I can't believe it! My baby y/n has all grown up' Sua went straight to the couch again as I locked the door.

I wasn't even surprised to see her huddled up on the couch. I just rolled my eyes.

'So, are you going to ask Jin tomorrow?' Sua asked as I decided to sit next to her.

'Yeah' I answered. I knew that It would take a lot of courage for me to talk to him about it. I wondered if Jin will be ok with it. I hope it doesn't ruin the relationship we already have.

'You have to tell me all about it!' Sua demands and I just nodded. I wasn't even sure if I was going to tell Jin. I wanted to but I'd probably chicken out last minute.

Ping

I checked my phone and I had gotten a notification from Hoseok. As soon as I saw the notification my heart started beating faster.

________________________________________

✎Hoseok✎

This smile appears when I'm:⚘Y/n⚘
with you       

✎Hoseok✎: You are seriously the most adorable person I've ever seen. Are you even human? You make me so happy ♡

_________________________________________

I smiled at my phone once again and I felt a shuffle beside me.

'It's your boss again isnt it' Sua chuckled and I quickly turned my phone off and stuffed it in my jeans pocket.

I just hummed and tried hard to get him out of my mind while hanging around with Sua.

All of a sudden Sua gets up off of her seat and gains my full attention.

'You seem a little tired. I'll talk to you tomorrow!' Sua said and walks towards the door.

'I'm sorry I'm not talking much Sua, it's just-' I try to speak but Sua cuts me off.

'No need to be sorry! Your probably going threw a crisis after realising you have seven soulmates' Sua gave me a soft smile and continued to exit my house.

Sua is so caring

After Sua left I went to my bedroom and Hoseok was stuck in my head. I was so happy after hanging out with him but now that I'm thinking it over, I couldn't believe I got kissed!

Does Hoseok like me?
Or maybe that's what he does with all of his friends.
Or maybe he is forcing himself to like me because we are soulmates

What am I thinking? That's so silly!

I decided to not think about it. If he likes me then he can tell me himself. I can freak out then, not now.

I laid down on my bed, facing the ceiling as another memory appeared in my mind.

Didn't Jimin think that I was his soulmate?

I remembered the day we skated together and the way I twirled in his arms.

And when he asked me if I was his soulmate..