10

It was the next day and I was at work with Jin. Making my way to work today was awful, I couldn't stop worrying if someone did actually recognise me. Someone could've watched the video before It got taken down and it caused me to get paranoid.

'Are you ok y/n?' Jin asked while placing a hand on my back.

'yeah, of course! I'm always ok when your around' I smiled at Jin and he gave me such a sweet smile back.

'Oh yeah! Sua wants us to hang out after work again if that's ok with you' I asked and Jin took my two hands causing the tingles to come back.

'Really? Of course! I love hanging out with you y/n' Jin let go of my hands, going back to work while jumping around. He was definitely happy and It made my day a lot better seeing him like this.

I went into the back room at the bakery since Hoseok had came in earlier.

I knocked on the door.

'Come in!' He spoke and I went in with my poster.

I didn't know why I was so nervous, I know he is my boss but I shouldn't be nervous because he is also my friend.

Yet my heart was racing

'Hello y/n ! Come sit down' He smiled at me and it made me feel a little more relaxed.

'Hello Hoseok! I'm done the poster you wanted me to finnish, I can leave it here and I'll get back to work-' I tried to explain but he cut me off.

'No stay here for a bit longer. I want to tell you something' Hoseok was looking straight into my eyes and I swore I saw his eyes sparkle.

'Oh ok' I moved In my seat trying to get comfortable.

'Calm down y/n I'm not going to fire you, your one of the most talented bakers here!' Hoseok laughed a little and I just nodded, trying to relax a bit more.

'So what do you want to tell me?' I asked and Hoseok looked away. He also seemed a little nervous so I smiled at him to confort him a little.

'Well y/n, I uh..' Hoseok licked his lips while hesitating.

'It's ok Hoseok, I don't bite' I joked to him with a bright smile. His cheeks flushed red.

Cute

'Well I was wondering if you would like to hang out after your work?' He spoke again and I looked at him not expecting that from my boss.

He straight away looked embarrassed and almost upset.

'Well I'm free around 6 if that's ok with you' I spoke and he immediately brightened, he looked almost shocked.

It wasn't like he asked me out on a date, why is he acting so shy? That isn't like him.

'Really? That's perfect! I guess I'll see you then' He said and I got up to leave.

'see you then!' I smiled at him before leaving.

I got back to work,thinking about tonight with Hoseok.

I was at the counter waiting for orders when a handsome guy walks in.

'hey I'll order a (y/fav) cake please' He spoke and I agreed, telling him how much it cost.

I felt his deep gaze on me and it made me freeze up.

I held out my hand and he gave me the money. His hand slightly touched mine and I felt tingles.