11

Y/n opened her wardrobe and I sat on her bed, looking into the wardrobe.

I should tell her now

' Y/n ? You know the mark you have on your upper arm? 'I asked and she nodded.

' Well.. Your not going to believe this but Jin has the exact same one' As soon as I spoke Y/n froze.

'W-what? Your joking..' Y/n knew that if I was right she wouldn't have a choice but to believe in soulmates.

'I'm not joking! that's why I brought him out of the arcade, he showed my his mark' I spoke.

Y/n was still just standing there at her wardrobe.

'Y/n ? Did I break you?'

'Y/n ?'

'I'm sorry I'm freaking out right now' Y/n was now pacing around her room. I felt bad for her honestly, I thought finding her soulmates would be good for her but now that I've found her soulmate I can see how much she's going threw.

'Calm down y/n I'm here for you! I also haven't told Jin anything' I tried to reassure her.

'thank you Sua, I-I'm just so overwhelmed right now-I don't know what to do!' y/n still tried to keep me happy while she looked like she was going threw a crisis.

I felt so guilty. I felt like it was my fault that she was such a mess.

'Would you like me to tell Jin about the soulmarks? I won't do it if you don't want me to' I said. Even though I wanted to reassure her I still had to ask about Jin.

I could see how much he loved her.

'No its ok, I'll tell him myself after I see his soulmark' I hummed in response. Y/n sat down next to me on her bed taking deep breaths.

'It just makes it so much more complicated that I have more soulmates' She sighed.

'Well soulmates doesn't mean you have to love both of them-Wait.. More soulmates? I thought that you only had one more soulmate' I faced her wide-eyed. How come I've never figured out that she had more then two soulmates? She always covers up and doesn't even wear shorts when it's hot.

'What? More soulmates? I-I didn't say that..' She faced me, copying my reaction.

'Omg y/n !! You have more soulmates! That explains so much to me! Show me, show me!' y/n sighed in defeat. So I was right! She did have more than two!

'I-i don't want to show you..' She looked down embarrassed. The marks were probably somewhere on her skin that she didn't feel comfortable showing so I didn't complain.

'Atleast tell me how much and where they are' I looked at her hopefully. Y/n looked at me and I could tell it was difficult for her to say no to me.

'Well.. I- I have two on my left arm.. And uh.. One on my back..' Y/n hesitated and I gave her a small smile for comfort.

'That's already three! Come on, I'm not going to judge you! You have no reason to hide from me' I was posative she had Atleast one more on her legs because she never showed them off.

I could tell that she was thinking weather she should tell me or not but I seemed to have changed her mind as she smiled softly back at me.

'Your right, I have no reason to hide anything from you' She looked so happy and I was so proud of her for revealing something she kept to herself for so long.

'I have two on my left arm, one on my back, waist, hip, thigh and ankle'

SHE HAS SEVEN?!