18

I couldn't fall asleep.

I felt so guilty letting Jimin sleep on the couch but I felt way too nervous to wake him up now.

Besides, he was probably sleeping already.

Why don't I clear out a room for Jimin?

I didn't want to wake him up so I quietly got up from my bed and left my room.

When I left my room I quickly peeked at Jimin, I could see his fluffy hair peeking out from the couch, resting his head on a pillow.

I then opened the door to the room that I was going to secretly prepare for Jimin. It was packed with books and wasn't very clean-looking.

I knew this was going to take long to do, I just didn't know how long.

Many books to pick up and many blankets and pillows layed down, I ended up finishing really early in the morning. I was so tired I couldn't make it to my bed in time. I fell asleep on the makeshift tent-like bed.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

I groaned.

How much sleep did I get last night?

I slowly lifted myself up, squinting and wondering where the heck I was.

This isn't my bedroom..

Ring

Ring

Ring

My phone!

As quick as I could I grabbed my phone and answered the call.

'Hello?' I spoke in my raspy morning voice.

'I'm sorry y/n, did you just wake up?' I recognised the voice from Hoseok and I smiled.

'No its ok! Why did you call me?'

'Well.. Would you like to meet up with me today?' Hoseok seemed as confident as ever, I could tell by his raising voice.

'Sure! Where would you like to meet up?' I was overjoyed to meet Hoseok again. No matter how much I originally didn't want to meet my soulmates, I was glad that Hoseok was my soulmate.