12

'Anyway I've - I've been wanting to tell you something..' Hoseok said as we started walking slowly side-by-side.

'Yeah? What is it?' I saw that he was nervous and I gave him a reassuring smile.

It went silent

. . .

'I think your my soulmate'

Whaaatttt?!

The two of us stopped walking and I was scared to look at him in the eye.

I couldn't believe my boss thought that we were soulmates!

'Y/n ? Are you ok?' Hoseok asked. I faced him.

'Yeah.. I just wasn't expecting that' I chuckled awkwardly and he put a hand on my back, showing me towards a bench.

His hand made my back tingle

'I know its really sudden but I couldn't just keep it to myself' he explained sitting next to me on the bench and I nodded.

'N-no its ok! I understand' I couldn't stop myself from stuttering.

I wondered if he actually was one of my soulmates. It would be so embarrassing if he got it wrong.

'Can I see your mark?' He asked and I turned my head to look him in the eye.

I could see his eyes sparkle as he looked back into mine. I blushed and looked away.

How am I supposed to know what mark to show him?

'I-I'm sorry can I see yours first?' I asked, hoping he'd say yes because otherwise I'd have to gamble.

'Yeah of course!' He smiled. He put one of his legs on the bench and I felt my heart beating so fast.

He rolled up the bottom of his trousers and I saw the mark on his ankle.

It was the same mark I had on my ankle

I felt my heart stop and my eyes sparkle.

I couldn't think properly

'Y/n ?' He looked at me questioningly.

I tried to speak but all that came out was stuttering. I looked him in the eyes trying to speak but I couldn't.

'Y/n ? Calm down its ok!' Hoseok put a hand on mine and I took in a beep breath. The tingles on my hand didn't help though and I felt my face heat up.

I didn't trust the words that came put of my mouth so I put my leg up onto the bench and I saw Hoseok look at me, desperately wanting to know.

I rolled up my jeans just enough to see the mark.

. . .

It was silent

I was scared to look in Hoseok's direction

I looked up slowly to see his eyes, wide and sparkling as he looked at me.

I couldn't stop looking at him

I felt like I was being controlled

'Your my soulmate' He said simply.