2

'I'm sorry' He apologised out of nowhere. I looked at him, not expecting the apology.

'it's ok! It was my fault, sorry for stopping you!' I spoke in a rush, trying to get us back to our seats.

And our eyes met.

׺°"˜'"°º×

Yoongi's pov

I couldn't stop looking at her. Could she really be my soulmate? The one I've been looking for my whole life?

Her eyes were gorgeous. I wanted to do anything I possibly could to stay close her.

I could already see our future flash in front of my eyes

No one else has ever made me feel this way

It's her

I know it's her

She looked away. She seemed very uncomfortable, was I looking at her for too long? Is she not comfortable around me?

Act natural

'I think we should order something now, right y/n?' The girl next to the (e/c) eye'd girl spoke.

So her name is y/n?

Beautiful

'Yeah.. Uh ok.. ' y/n spoke. Her voice was beautiful. The two girls headed to their seats. I felt the y/n's friend stare at me and i left the cafe.

Why did I leave the cafe?

I'm so stupid

How will I contact her now?

I should have had asked for her number

I walked back to my shared apartment, feeling stupid. Millions of thoughts flooded my head and I've only just met her. I don't even know anything about her!

As I got back, opening the door Namjoon noticed straight away that I wasn't acting like myself.

Namjoon and I both share this apartment, I could share anything with him. He is a good friend, we've been friends since middle school and we still are!

'Are you ok? What happened?' He asked, conserned while looking back over the couch to see me.

'I feel so stupid. I can't believe I met her!' I spoke, more to myself but Namjoon still heard.

'her? Who is her?'

'I can't believe I met my soulmate and I just walked away!' I chuckled a bit at how silly it was as I started heading to the kitchen.

'you met your soulmate!' Namjoon jumped up from the couch and sat next to me in the kitchen.

'yeah I can't believe it, she was so pretty' I couldn't help but smile to myself remembering her.

'And you walked away? How are you going to contact her!' Namjoon was as shocked as I was but I just shrugged it off. He didn't though.