Tattoo

Maya's POV

Everyone's 18th birthdays were suppose to be memorable in many different ways. For me, I was getting a tattoo and only Riley knew because I think my dad and her dad would kill me if they knew what I was getting.

"You sure you want to go through with this?" Riley asked me as we walked to the tattoo parlour.

"I am completely sure and I've thought it over a million times so calm down." I reassured her.

"Where actually are you planning to get this tattoo?" I bit my lip. "Maya-"

"My lower back. It's not like it's gonna be huge and not everyone will see it so it'll be easy to hide." I explained.

"What the heck are you getting done?" I took out my phone and showed her a picture of the word someday written in a really nice font that I wanted. "It's a cute idea if you weren't planning on showing my uncle it." She chuckled.

"He's definitely coming to my party at the weekend, right?"

"Of course he is." I smiled and walked in to the parlour. We had decided to have my 18th on the roof of Riley's family's loft apartment.

"Good." I smirked.

"What exactly are you planning on doing?"

"I don't think you wanna know since it involves your uncle." I tried not to blush.

"Ew." She simply replied.

______________

A few days had past and it was now the day of my party, it was also the day I could take the clear wrap off my tattoo. I decided to go with low waisted, khaki cargo pants and paired them with a red baby tee.

Riley was still the only one that knew about it but I was planning to have another find out.

"Maya, can you please go and get the drinks refill from the refrigerator?" Topanga asked me since Riley was away to the bathroom. Cory, Topanga and my parents were sat around the coffee table in the living room.

"Sure." I smiled and opened the door then went into my tippy toes to reach the top shelf. And that's when I heard gasps. Shit. My tattoo was clearly exposed since I felt my top slide up slightly.

"What is that?" My dad pointed at me.

"Oh, it's, um-" I stuttered too much.

"When?" My mom asked me.

"A few days ago, I pulled the ring power card so Riley couldn't tell any of you." I admitted.

"And what does it actually say?" Cory asked me and I bit my lip. If only he knew it was the word his brother promised me he certainly wouldn't be asking.

"Hey family." I shut my eyes as I heard his voice as he walked through the front door of the loft and into the room.

"Josh." Cory nodded.

"What's going on?" He asked looking around, I kept looking at the floor too scared to make eye contact.

"Maya got a tattoo and didn't think to tell-" My dad started talking.

"They found out about your someday tattoo?!" Riley said appearing back in the room.

"Your what?" Josh said looking at me with his eyes widened.

"Your what?!" My dad yelled. A few weeks ago my dad found my diary where I stupidly started to write down about a dirty dream I had... about Josh. My mom was only angry as she hated tattoos on anyone, never mind me, her only child. "Did he know?" Dad pointed to Josh not even turning his head to face him.

"Dad-"

"I can't believe you went behind our backs like that. I can't even look at you right now." I had never seen my mom this disappointed at me before. I shook my head and headed towards to door.

I slammed the front door to the loft and started making my way towards the elevators.

"Maya, wait up." I turned and faced Josh, my breath hitching taking in his appearance. 18 really does seem to change the way your mind works.

"I-"

"Can I see it?" He asked me to before I even got the chance to say anything.

"Not here. Your room empty? I think we need to talk anyways." I bit my lip.

"Yeah, understandable. And yeah, again." He smiled awkwardly and we headed to his dorm which didn't take us long at all.

I walked in and went over to sit down on his bed as he locked the door and hung up the keys.

"Its different." I pointed out.

"It's a darker shade off blue on the ways and a new grey carpet. NYU gave us some money to do it as it was really old getting. Never realised how costly carpets can be." He chuckled. "So..."

"Right, yeah." I shook my head as if trying to remember what he was referring too. I turned around and went up in my knees on his bed and slightly lifted my top and lowered my cargos so he could see it.

"Holy shit." He breathed out. I suddenly felt his hot, shaky breath on my neck and his arms around my waist. I naturally relax in his arms and placed my hands on his, closing my eyes in pure bliss. However that didn't last long as they shot open, along with my mouth, when his lips attached themselves to my neck. They made their way down then he bent me over the bed, respectfully, and kissed around my tattoo.

We hadn't even kissed before so this was completely new territory for us. Although, I did manage to turn myself around and plant my lips straight onto his and pull him as close as possible to me.

"It's so hot." Josh whispered through his shaky breath whilst I played with his hair and our foreheads rested against each other.

"I'm 18 now." I stated. Having this affect on Josh and knowing we could actually act on it now started a whole new ball game.

"You are." He pulled back to watch me undo the zip of my cargos and lift my hips to remove them. "Fuck. What's going on?" He said to himself moreso than me.

"You need to make it up to me since you didn't get me a birthday present." I fake pouted and I really tried not to laugh as he looked like a little kid who had just walked into an all you can eat candy bar.

"I'll do anything for you." His eyes stayed glued on mine as he got on his knees and helped get my cargos from around my ankles. "Are you sure?"

"One thousand percent. When I got the tattoo I was hoping this is how showing you would end." I smirked and crashed my lips back on his.