Christmas Exposure

Maya's POV

Today was the annual christmas party at the Matthews' apartment. This year there was going to be me, Riley, Auggie, Cory, Topanga, my parents and Josh. Me and Josh were very nervous as we have been a secret couple for almost a year.

Right now, Josh was sitting on the living room baby window and I was sitting at the kitchen table, by myself.

Josh: Woah babe. You lookin' hot

I glanced up from my phone and noticed Josh smirking at me.

Me: I could say the same about you Boing.

Josh: I love you baby

Me: Oh yeah. Prove it!

Josh: I did. Last night.

Me: Oh Joshy, you naughty boy.

Josh: I didn't do anything wrong.

Me: Trust me. I know!

"Hey Peaches." I turned around to see Riley sitting beside me. I quickly moved my phone and slid it in my pocket.

"Hey Riles." I gave her a hug, "How are you?" She just giggled.

"Why are you acting weird? You can tell cause of your body language." She said.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I think I spoke to fast, as she gave me the 'yeah right' look.

"Bay window. Bay window right now!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room. "Is there a boy?" She asked me as we sat down.

"Why would you think that?" I felt really uncomfortable.

"You can't even look at Uncle Josh anymore without it being weird. Or you two just start giving each other weird looks. Maya, I'm your best friend what's going on? You can trust me." I was about to reply but my phone went.

Josh: Hey baby! Still got that toy I got you?

Me: Depends what you need it for.

Josh: More like who.

Me: BOING!

Josh: Well I have pictures of you.

Me: I have some of you to.

Josh: Exactly. I left when you went with Riley to the 'sacred' Bay Window. Please come to my dorm. I miss you baby.

Me: What you plannin'?

Josh: Bit of Netflix and Chill

Me: How could I say no to 'that'.

Josh: You better come quick then.

Me: Be there soon, I promise.

Josh: Long Game power!

Me: ???

Josh: You and Riley have Ring Power, so we have Long Game Power.

Me: Awe! Your cute. See you soon Boing.

Josh: You better!

"Maya!" Riley snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry honey, I've got to go." I climbed out her bedroom window and made my way to NYU to see Josh.

Josh's POV

"Hey baby." I kissed Maya as she came in my dorm room, "How have you been?"

"Good. Better now that I'm with you." She kissed me again.

"Ditto baby girl." I pulled her back onto my bed as I continued to kiss her.

Riley's POV

"Hey Riley, where is Maya?" Shawn asked me as I walked up to him.

"I think she's with Josh." I answered.

"Why do you look scared and discussed?" I handed him Maya's phone that she left behind when she climbed out my window, "What!"

"What part are you reading?" I asked.

"The part about a 'toy'. Wants that about. She's 17 years old." He was very discussed with what he was reading. Especially since it was his daughter and a boy he's known since he was born.

"Really uncle Shawn. You think that's bad. Scroll up." His eyes widened.

"It's been going on for nearly a year." He grabbed his coat and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"To go kill Josh." He managed to say before slamming the door behind him. I looked at my watch and noticed Maya has been gone for almost 2 hours.

Maya's POV

"Josh. Stop please." He wouldn't stop tickling me.

"Do you take back what you said?" I stopped for a minute. I may of told him that I was tired. Now I was far from tired.

"Yes I do. Now stop." I giggled.

"Good. So what do you want to do now?" I leaned forward so I could kiss him. Sadly, we were interrupted by knocking at the door.

"You better not have your filthy paws anywhere near my daughter Matthews. Unfortunately I know that's not the case, as Riley gave me Maya's phone." I quickly put one of Josh's shirts on plus my underwear and stomped towards the door.

"You had my phone!" I shouted angrily in my dad's face.

"So that's what you wanna start with. Not the fact you've been sexting an older boy for the last year!" I've never seen Shawn this angry.

"Can I have my phone?" I tried to sound as inoccent as I could.

"You want it, then pack up everything here and come home. You're never speaking to Josh again. You two didn't even have the decency to tell anyone." Is it bad that I didn't feel guilty.

"We knew no one would expect us. Dad, I love Josh you can't stop me from seeing him." I argued back.

"Shawn, please. Don't take Maya away from me. I've loved her since as long as I can remember." Josh was now standing with his arms around me protectively. Which I wasn't sure if it wasn't a good idea or not.

"Really?" Shawn gasped sarcastically, "You didn't see her through all the heartache and break you caused her. Maya get your stuff we're leaving. NOW!" Shawn stated. I turned around to Josh.

"It's fine I'll go." I said in tears.

"Maya, you don't have to." He was panicking, "What if I never see you again?" He had tears in his eyes.

"You will I promise." I had tears streaming of my chin at this point and so did he.

"When?" He asked.

"Someday!"