Another Master Plan

Riley's POV

"Okay, then you know what you're suppose to do?" I asked Lucas as we sat at the mini bay window in my mom's cafe on a Saturday afternoon.

It was my parents 20th Wedding Anniversary through the week but they were both working and my mom had to finish a case since she's a lawyer, so they decided they were going out tonight. My best friend, Maya's parents who happened to be best friends with my parents were going with them.

However, it was also the anniversary of Lucas and I becoming a couple and we wanted to celebrate today, but my parents were making me babysit my 10 year old brother, Auggie.

He suggested we go out for dinner and go see a Broadway show as we had never really done that, despite living in New York. My parents also never liked taking us into the city as kids incase they lost us.

I had came up with another master plan and informed Lucas of it so we could carry it out.

6.30pm

"Is it okay if Maya comes over?" I asked my parents.

"That's fine, we'll be back about 10.30." My mom kissed my head and grabbed her purse and walked towards the front door of our apartment.

"Bye honey." My dad said as they left.

Once they were gone I called Auggie from his room and took of my bath robe to reveal my purple, slightly-tighter then I'd normally wear, dress.

"You're lucky dad's gone if not you'd be locked in your room and not going anywhere wearing that."

"Well thanks Auggie. I'm going out with Lucas and should be back about 10. Your babysitters should be here any time." I smiled and walked over to the speaker box after hearing my best friend's voice. "Come on up."

Maya's POV

"Wow Riles." I started at my best friend as a goofy smiled appeared on her face. "You look stunning."

"Thank you Peaches." She gave me a hug as Lucas' voice appeared on the speaker voice. Riley went over and said she'll be down in a second. "Right you know his bed time and all that stuff."

"I do, have a great night." I smiled.

"My parents will be back at 10.30, I'll try be back before then, ring power you'll stay til I'm back." She stated at the end.

"Okay." I replied dragging out the 'y'.

"Okay, bye." She said then left.

"Right Auggie, what you wanna do?" I turned to him.

"Erm, I don't know, but I do know you have no idea, do you?" He chuckled.

"About what?" I asked.

"Uncle Josh is staying over, but he wanted to study in the guest room so I still need a babysitter." He admitted.

"Riley knew this?" I asked, again.

"Yeah, that's why she picked you to babysit me." He smiled. "I'll be in my room." I watched him walk uo the steps and towards his room then sat on the sofa.

"Ma brother," my head snapped to face the door, "you're not Cory."

"Ah, you are very observant I see." I joked. "They're out for the anniversary, Riley's out with Lucas and Auggie is playing video games in his room. I'm meant to be babysitting."

"Well I'm staying over tonight so you can go home if you want, or go out, it's a Saturday night, enjoy yourself." He sat on the other side sofa.

"Riley ring-powered me so I have to wait til she gets back but she's gonna end up being later than her parents are and get grounded. Plus even if I wanted to go out, I have nobody to go with. Farkle and Smackle are in Boston and Zay is in Texas."

"No boyfriend?" He questioned. I brought my legs up and turned to face him.

"You know Boing," I smirked, "I'm technically not a kid anymore. I'm 18 as of a couple months."

"I know you are." He smirked back.

"I've missed you." I signed.

"I've missed you too." He held his hand out for me to take.

"I still like you, a lot." I told him.

"I like you too." He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Does that mean we can end the long game?" I asked shyly.

"I think it can be arranged." He smirked. I smirked back before I leaned in and placed my lips on his.

He kissed back almost instantly and put one of his hands on my hip and the other on my cheek. I ran one of hands through his hair and yanked on the bottom of his shirt with the other. He pulled it over his head and disguarded it onto the floor. I climbed into his lap and he put his hands under my shirt and ran them over my back. He started tugging on my shirt as I slipped my tongue in his mouth.

"What the-" We jumped apart and Josh picked up his shirt and quickly shoved it on.

"Oh hey guys." I said facing Mrs and Mr Matthews along with my parents.

"What is this?" Mr Matthews and my dad asked at the same time.

"Someday?" I said in more of a question than a statement.

"Uh huh." Mrs Matthews said folding her arms smiling. Josh stood up holding my hand, making me stand up alongside him.

"If it's okay with all of you guys I'd like to make Maya my girlfriend." He put his arm around me and I looked up at him.

"Finally." We turned around to see Riley, Auggie and Lucas standing in the doorway that leads to the bedrooms.

"You were here the whole time?" I asked Riley.

"Yeah, we decided to stay and make sure the plan worked." She smiled.

"So you and Lucas were in your room the whole time?" I asked my best friend.

"Riley." Her dad told her off.

"Did you not see the position Maya and Uncle Josh were in when you got here?" She replied.

"Riley." I said.

"Maya." My dad said.

"I didn't get an answer." Josh smiled.

"You have our permission Josh." My mom smiled.

"What do we think Shawn?" Mr Matthews questioned my dad.

"I trust you, Josh, don't make me regret it." My dad said making me smile.

"Hope isn't for suckers." I whispered as I felt Josh kiss the top of my head and hug me, and soon enough we were all in a big group hug.