Everything You Do Is Magic

Josh's POV

"Maya, baby, just come to my dorm tonight." I said to my precious secret girlfriend of 4 months.

"Josh, we need keep it on the down low. My dad's already getting suspicious that I have a boyfriend." She replied back to me.

"I don't care if he finds out." There was a silence for a couple seconds before I spoke again, "Okay that's not true."

"All your family keep saying how you need to get a girlfriend from NYU. When Matthews found out about the whole 'Someday' thing, he grounded me for a 1 week so I could sort out my thoughts. Josh, they keep saying we're not good together." She sounded so upset. It broke me.

"Everything's gonna work itself out eventually okay. Princess, I promise you. I love you."

"I love you to. I'm coming over tonight. I don't care what anything thinks." She giggled a bit.

"That's my Maya." I then hung up the phone, and went to buy a snack for tonight.

________________________________

Maya's POV

"Baby, you gotta dress more-" Josh started, as he continued to kiss my jawline.

"Dress more what?" I giggled.

"Just dress more. I can't hold back when you're looking like this" He pulled his lips away and started to tickle me as I lay on his bed. I'll admit I didn't wear much clothing to his dorm; quite small shorts, a crop trop and one of his hoodies so I didn't look like a complete slag walking around the NYU campus.

"Stop tickling me." I couldn't stop laughing a squirming around under him.

"Why would I stop?" He laughed.

"'Cause if you don't I actually will dress more." He finally stopped. "Ugh, you're such a guy."

"I don't know if I should be happy you think I'm a guy or not." He laughed and reached for the bowl of pop corn that was on his bedside table.

"You should be." I teased, "I litterly kissed you once on New Years Eve, and now you're addicted to me. I love it." I smiled.

______________________________

Josh's POV

I've been debating whether or not I should tell Maya what Andrew did a couple weeks ago or not.

"Baby?" I turned to look at her as she spoke, "What's on your mind?" She asked. I signed and quickly ran my hands down my face.

"Andrew, my roommate, found a picture of us hanging out from ages ago and thought it'd be cute if he posted it. I did not think that." I looked at her smiling.

"I don't care, let the whole world see that im your girl." She smiled and her eyes filled with hope.

"What if your dad or our family see the photo?" She was still smiling at me.

"Then I won't care, just like I don't now. I'll spread the picture all over my record and all over the billboards in New York, Paris, Sydney, London, Rome and everywhere else. I love you Joshua Gabriel Matthews. And I plan on loving you for the rest of our lives."

"I love you too honey, forever."