Mission Log 1

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

I closed my eyes for a minute and slowed down my breathing. As I opened them again, I looked down the scope of my MK22 sniper rifle. The targed right where I want him to be.

"target is 700m away" stated my scouter. He's a good guy same reason in the military as i am.

"dialed" I answered.

"2 knots wind speed" he pointed out

"corrected" I readjusted.

"ready when you are captain"

"im born ready commander" I smirked at him.

I breathe in... Breath out.... *zip*....

"target eliminated" I huffed. The rescue squad stormed the area shortly after.

"let's get out of here before shit goes down to hell" the commander stated and packed his things. I did the same picking up the bullet case and Disassembled my sniper. We rushed down the stares of the tower we where at, trying to reach the extraction point. As we ran through the halls of the building we suddenly heard footsteps of enemies coming our way. We both turned around and rushed into an empty room. We opened the window and claimed onto the emergency ladder.

"just run we can't keep quiet here anyways" I bolted ahead of my teammate. Him following close behind as we jumped down from platform to platform. Suddenly we heard type 89 spec ops guns roaring behind us. Showering us with bullets. Luckily we both made it down in time and bolted out of the Alleyway. There was debris every where.

3 hours before the mission

I am at the shooting range. Me and my teammate did target practice for the upcoming mission. It was a hostage situation and we would be deployed in about 2 or 3 hours. The general stated that we are needed in Nagoya. Those dam bastards bombed one of the Shoppingcenter there. The worst part about it, they took one of the wealthys families hostage. The yaoyaorozus. I don't like em but I don't really hat them either. They supply us with money. There the reason I get paid, but I wonder what they did to end up like this. The general also added that this would be a suicide mission, but if you don't have anything to lose, you don't have any worries.

*bang*

"direkt hit captain" my teammate stated.

"captain, the general said the mission is a go"

"thanks glory, me and the commander will be there in five" I stated. She saluted and left.

"let's go candy cane we got a mission to do" I snickered.

"fuck you, you God dam emo" he hissed back. We both walked to the deploy room where the general was waiting for us. The rest of the squad was already there.

"Ah gentlemen it's nice of you to join us" the general pointed out, clearly annoyed.

"sorry sir, candy cane had forgotten his gun at the shooting range, so we went back and got it" I apologized.

"anyway, back to the main topic.... 2 hours ago there was an terrorist attack at Nagoya. The dam Bastards blew up the whole shopping district and took some hostages. To make things worse, they got one of the higher ups or let's say the whole family of them. I'm speaking of the yaoyaorozu-Corp they are one of the main companies that fund us with your research in military weaponry. This goes specificly to you captain. Make sure that you don't and I cannot stress this more, do not hit one of the yaoyaorozus got it" he explains and gave me a Deathstear.

"sir, yes sir" I saluted.

Back to reality

"move it candy cane or make an ice wall" I shouted at him.

"it's hard to do it if your constantly under fire" he shouted back at me. I started to sprint off and leave him behind. After I got a small head start and reached a small ditch, I turned around took out my sniper and started to shoot back, giving him cover fire.

End of chapter