Dare #3

@silverstampycat123 Jeff to break up with Britt!!!!!!! (I like her but.... yah.) Slender to dance with smile dog awesomely. BEN to handcuff himself to Jeff. Jeff to tell Britt they could still be friends after they break up. :3

-----

Britt: *laughing insanely* WH- WHERE'S THE 7-UP?!?!?!

Jeff: *hands her one* Viewers told me to break up with you. T~T BUT HOW CAN I?!?! YOU'RE INSANELY HOT, AND INSANE IN GENERAL!!

Silent: Sorry Silverstampycat123 I would break them up, but then i would be the center of attention- which i hate- and would get ranted at by Robin (Katie_The_Nerd) and she's REALLY scary when she's angry.... *looks at her fighting and winning against Slendy for taking away her pancakes* Yeah.........

Slendy: ROBIN, GO TO YOUR ROOM! I'M BUSY!!!! *continues doing hula with Smile Dog in his human form*

Robin: *flips him off* TOBES!!! YOU'RE HOME!!! *glomps*

Toby: Yeah, d- do you know how h- hard it was to find this elf?! *drags BEN towards Jeff, handcuffs them together* G- Good luck BEN. >:)

BEN: *voice is really glitchy* I'M GoooInG To KiiiiiiiiLL YoU rODgErS!!!

Toby: Wait i- in line. M- Masky, Silent, and J- Jeff are ahead of you.

Robin: Why Silent?

Silent: HE STOLE MY CHEESECAKE!!!! *tackles Toby*

Hoodie: That's my girl! ^^

Masky: You shut up Hoodie! *tackles him*

*everyone starts fighting eachother*

Slendy: EVERYONE SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!!!!

*everyone does as told*

Slendy: Thank you silverstampycat123 for your dares. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go kill Toby. *stalks towards him*

Toby: B- BYE!!! *jumps out window*