Randomness

BEN: *playing Song of Unhealing on flute*

Dark: It's so boring here without anything to do...

Jeff: It's Silent's fault!

Silent: How is it my fault?! It's the author's fault!

Jeff: -.-" You're the creators second personality. SO, you could make her update! ):<

Silent: Yeah well, we haven't gotten any new dares. And she's been busy.

Dark: With what? Life?

BEN: What's life? I've never heard of that server. Is it any good?

Silent: *anime vein* She's been busy, okay?

Dark: What's more important than updating our stories?

Silent: She's in her school's musical which is in two weeks, so she's busy trying to prepare for that. Also-

Sally: Ooh, can we go watch?!

Silent: No. As I was saying, she's also on her school Forensics team.

BEN: Like CSI? That kind of Forensics?

Silent: No you moron. It's public speaking. She's going to state on Saturday and has to prepare.

Sally: Can we go watch that?

Silent: No Sally, we can't. She's going to be gone all day and it's really boring. All she does is sit there and listen to speeches and gets to give her own 5-6 minute speech.

BEN: Sound boring. *continues playing flute*

Dark: Ew. Public speaking.

Slendy: *walks in* Public speaking is a great pass time and is great for young minds to grow. I suggest everyone try it, even if they only do it once and decide it's not for them.

Silent: Yeah...... well, that's why she hasn't updated any of her books- including this one- in over two weeks. She's working as fast as she can on them, but don't expect anything to soon.

Dark: And please someone send us a dare or some truths, we have nothing to do here!