Dare #7

@silverstampycat123 I dare the whole creepypasta to go to LJ's carnival. Silen has teh ability to destro creepypastas and bring them to life. BEN who do you hate more? Link or Zelda? Sally draw on the zombie children at LJ's carnival. Nina and Jane have to trade clothes with the moon children.

-----

Slendy: Fieldtrip! *teleports everyone to LJ's carnival*

SIlent: Why here?!

Slendy: Becuause i was told to. T.T

Sally: YAAAAAY!!! *grabs markers, runs around scribbling on the zombie children giggling* They like play time!

Silent: Wait, why do i have this power? I don't want to kill any of the creepyp- wait. OH SMILE~~~~ *skips off*

BEN: I don't know... Zelda is a snotty princess only worried about herself... but Link is the hero of the story, and tecnically speaking my triplet. Along with Dark. So I'd have to say Zelda. Link and I have a 'brotherly rival', only we take ours to the extreme. Right Dark?

Dark: Yup. *puts arm on BEN's head* And you know what? You're still the runt.

BEN: ShUt Up.

Nina: *wearing moon children's clothes* These are actually comfy!

Jane: *same as Nina* Yeah.... but they're not really my color.

Nina: Stop being a party pooper Jane! These are beautiful! *does summer-sault*

Silent: *killing Smile for the tenth time*

Slendy: Alright Silent, that's enough. Bring him back.

SIlent: Yes boss.... *brings him back, casts spell* There. All gone now. *holds up bottle with blue flames in it* The power is in here. Just in case we ever need it again. ^^

Robin: Toby, stop hogging the f- fried waffles!!

Toby: *pouts, hands her some* Thank you for the dares!!!

BEN: *chasing Dark* I'm NoT a RuNt!!! GeT bAcK hErE!!