dare #13

@silverstampy_draws Insane Twilight: Why are you insane? BEN, why did your father drown you? Jeff, GO JUMP IN ABLACK HOLE YOU CAT!!! Slendy, have a family reunion, you hvae to do gangman syle. *pets smile dog* It's okay, I got you an new nice grandma! *a nice old lady giving Smile a cookie* And EJ can't have kidneys for a week!

-----

Twilight: Why am i insane?! W- Well... Princess Celestia!! That's why!! She shunned me after not completing an assignment on time. SHE SAID I WASN'T HER FAVORITE PUPIL!!! *laughs insanely*

BEN: WeLl, ThAt OlD dRuNk WaS dRuNk As AlWaYs, WhIlE i WaS jUsT sItTiNg ThErE mInDiNg My OwN bUsInEsS pLaYiNg MaJoRa'S mAsK. nExT tHiNg I kNoW, 'fAtHeR' hAs My HaNdS tIeD bEhInD mY bAcK wItH tHe ReMoTe, DrAgGiNg Me To ThE LaKe BeHiNd ThE HoUsE. aNd BaM, hE dRoWnS mE!!!

Jeff: MAKE ME!!!!! AND STOP MAKING BEN CRY!!! NOW HIS VOICE IS ALL CREEPY AND DISTORTED AGAIN!!!!

Splendy: *runs in, jumps on Slendy's shoulders* HELLO BROTHER~~~~!

Smexy: Hey cutie, want a rose? *offers one to Silent*

Silent: Fuck off pervert! *throws money in jar storming off*

Trendy: Hello there brother! How are you?

Slendy: *groans* This is going to be a long week.....

-- MAJICAL DINNER TIME!!! --

EJ: *growls* An entire week without kidneys... And of course, NOW I have a surplus!

Trendy: Come on Slender, you know you have to do it!

Slendy: Okay Trendor, I'll do it!!! *growls loudly, stands up, does the gangman style* HAPPY?!

Silent: Oh look! Slender's mad!

Smile: Oh thanks for the grandma! She tasted delicious! Just like her cookies! >:)

Ender(man): You guys called a family reunion but didn't invite me?

Silent: Well yeah. You go insane whenever someone looks at you.

Ender: *sigh* I guess... BUT NOT THIS TIME!! *puts on shades* There!

Silent: *face-table* We're all doomed....