Dare #14

@silverstampy_draws Smile. WHY DID YOU EAT YOU'RE GRANDMA?!?!?! Jeff, die. Just die. BEN, *hugs* I'm sorry. Here, drown your father, and kill the worst baseball team. Jane, kill Jeff, Jeff, you can't struggle! Splendy, throw a party. Silent, draw a picture of creepypasta. Slendy. FLY ON A MAGICAL MONEY!! Offenderman, why are you a 'bad' Slender? LJ, laugh the whole time anyone says 'Jeff'

---

Smile: Because, she was to happy. SHE WAS JUST ASKING TO BE EATEN!

Jeff: You can't tell me what to do. You're just a human!! >:(

BEN: He's already dead. And do i look like I watch sports?! What the hell is 'baseball'?!?!

Jane: *twirls knife* Now Jeff, don't struggle now! *raises, knife above head, cuts shoulder* There. That's enough to keep me happy for awhile, knowing I made you bleed.

Jeff: I hate you Jane, you know that right?

Jane: Yup! *leaves*

Splendy: PARTY~~~~~ *has set food out everywhere*

Slendy: No. For one, maical flying monkies don't exist. Two, you're not my boss.

Offender: Why am I a bad Slender-being? Well... I was born human. I made a deal with Zalgo, and became this. I'm the only human-born Slender-being. But, being a slender has its perks. For one, I can't die. Also, I still have a mouth so I can still smoke.

Splendy: Offendy, get out of your past and have fun~~~~

Silent: *drawing* SPLENDOR, SHUT DOWN AND STOP YOU'RE FUCKIN' MOUTH.

Speldny: 0.0 *does so*

Silent: *relieved sigh* Finally, now stay still and let me draw. *draws*

LJ: *can't stop laughing* STOP S- S- SAYING JEFF!!!!

Silent: There! All done! :D *frames picture hanging it on the wall* What a great way to end an insane night.

---

So offender's story I found on a youtube video, sorry that I forgot the link. I changed it a bit, and I DO NOT KNOW if it's true, that's just what I wrote. Also, I did not draw that picture. I found out on Google.