I love you and our baby

For the past few weeks, Nathaniel noticed something off about Marc, his boyfriend, he noticed that he seemed more tired and emotional, during lunch, he hardly ate and just the smell of certain foods would cause his face to turn pale, something was definitely wrong, and Nathaniel was becoming increasingly worried about him
~●~●~●~●~●~●~

One day, Nathaniel sat in class waiting for Marc to sit beside him, a smile immediately spread across his face when he saw a familiar head of raven black hair and a pair of emerald green eyes.

He waved at Marc and Marc gave a small smile and waved back, he walked to his seat and sat down beside Nathaniel, laying his cheek down on his arm, a light blush spread across his face.

Nathaniel took notice and frowned a bit, placing his palm over Marc's slightly red cheek.

"Hey, what's wrong, babe?" he asked softly.

Marc slightly lifted his head up.

"I haven't been feeling very well lately" he said softly, laying back down on his desk.

"Are you sick? Your cheeks are flushed. Should I take you to the nurse?" Marc shook his head at Nathaniel's worried questions.

"No, Nath, I'm okay, just a little tired and a bit nauseous, that's all" he reassured, not sounding very convincing.

Nathaniel furrowed his brow, but didn't say anything else, instead, he began to weave his fingers through Marc's hair, moving a few strands away from his eyes and kissing his temple.

"If you feel like I should take you to the nurse, just tell me, okay?" Nathaniel whispered, Marc nodded and they stayed like that for a while until class started.

Everything seemed normal, but Marc could hardly concentrate on his work, his stomach ached and churned with a nauseous feeling, causing his face to turn pale, he reached under the desk and gave Nathaniel's hand a gentle squeeze, catching the other's attention.

"What's wrong?" Nathaniel asked softly.

Marc didn't even have to say anything, the look in his eyes gave Nathaniel his answer, he nodded and raised his hand.

"Yes, Nathaniel?" The teacher asked with a gentle smile.

"I need to take Marc to the nurse, he's pale" The teacher nodded in understanding.

"Go ahead" she gave Nathaniel permission to walk Marc to the nurse, he nodded and kept an arm around Marc's shoulder.

They walked to the nurse's office and once they stepped inside, Marc bolted to the nearby bathroom where he could be heard coughing up his breakfast, causing Nathaniel to cringe and wince.

After a few minutes, Marc came back out of the bathroom, his face even more pale than before, he sat down on the small, makeshift bed in the nurse's office and laid his head in Nathaniel's lap, where the redhead brushed his hair away from his face.

The nurse came into the office shortly after and noticed the two.

She smiled at them, knowing about their relationship.

"Hey, boys, I wasn't expecting to see you here, what's going on?" she asked, noticing how pale Marc looked.

"Marc hasn't been feeling well lately, he just threw up a few minutes ago, I'm really worried about him" Nathaniel explained, looking down at Marc with a worried glance.