I'm pregnant!

This idea just came to me from a really cute video I saw on Facebook.
I hope you enjoy

Note: We all know that Grell is transgender, I'm still counting it as mpreg because technically, Grell is biologically a man. Please don't come at me about it. Thanks

Also, this will be taking place in more modern times where pregnancy tests exist.

And I'm probably gonna get yelled at for having William make Grell cry, but please just read the entire thing before you start yelling at me, thanks

~*~

For 3 weeks, Grell knew that there was something off with how she was feeling, nauseous, fatigued, moody, muscle aches and stomach cramps.

So, she took a pregnancy test and it came back positive.

She was absolutely ecstatic about the news.

When she went to the office and saw William, she immediately ran up to him and hugged him tightly, catching him off guard.

They had been a couple for a very long time and William had long since grown accustomed to Grell's physical affection and surprise hugs.

He couldn't stop himself from smiling and hugging her back. "Hello, darling, you seem happy"

"Yes!" Grell giggled. "I have some life changing news, Will. I'm pregnant!" she exclaimed.

William raised a brow. "You're not pregnant"

"Wait, who's pregnant?" Ronald asked, peaking his head in through William's office door.

"Me!" Grell exclaimed with a wide smile.

William's brow twitched with annoyance.

"Congratulations!" Ronald exclaimed with an even wider smile.

"He isn't pregnant, he's just fantasizing about it" William grumbled. "Give me that" he yanked a button from Grell's hand that read: "With child" in Japanese letters. Usually women pinned these to their shirts or purses so people would allow them to sit down when on a bus or a train.

"Easy, Will. I'm with child" Grell rubbed her stomach, huffing softly through her nose. She figured that William wouldn't believe that she actually was indeed pregnant until he saw proof.

"You're not with child" William was very quickly losing his patience

"I'm gonna be an uncle!" Ronald exclaimed.

"You aren't going to be an uncle, Ronald. Grell isn't pregnant!" William yelled.

"Then, who's gonna teach the little guy how to ride a bike?" Ronald asked curiously.

Grell's eyes began to fill with tears. "I really am, William. Why won't you believe me?"

"Because it's physically and scientifically impossible! You Are A Man, Grell. Biologically a man!" William yelled.

William yelling at her like that made her start crying. "I-I thought you would be happy about it. I'm telling the truth"

Ronald gave her a hug. "Don't cry, Grell. I believe you" he spoke gently, rubbing her back.

"Thank you, Ronald, dear" Grell sniffled and wiped at her eyes.

She then got angry. "If you won't believe me, William, I'll just have to prove it! I'll be right back"

"Where are you going?" William asked with his arms crossed.

"Home, to get the positive pregnancy test that I took this morning" Grell replied, keeping her back turned toward William.

With that, she left the office, leaving William feeling guilty for making her cry like that.

She came back roughly half an hour later and held out the little positive pregnancy test. "See? Positive"

William stared at it with wide eyes, completely speechless for several seconds.

The silence only fueled Grell's anxiety of what William would actually think.

William then smiled. "It's really true. Oh, Grell. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I feel horrible"

He hugged her, she blushed and very happily hugged him in return.

"It's ok, darling. I love you" she nuzzled happily into his chest.

He held her close and kissed her head. "I love you too, Grell"