Omega so sweet

This is a request for bakudeku15477 I hope you enjoy
~*~

Deku and Bakugou have been in a relationship for the past few years now, Deku was currently about 6 months pregnant with their first baby, due to his hormones, he started to stay secluded in his nest that he made in their bedroom, he barely let Bakugou close to him unless he was feeling particularly needy or lonely.

Occasionally, he would enjoy cuddling with his alpha, but it wasn't very often nowadays.

Bakugou was extremely overprotective of Deku, which got on the Omega's nerves considerably.

They were currently cuddling together in bed, much to Bakugou's happiness.

He loved nuzzling against his mate's pregnant belly and softly cooing to their baby.

Deku couldn't help but giggle at how much it tickled whenever Bakugo would coo at their baby and nuzzle his stomach.

"Kacchan! S-stop! That tickles!" he whined between fits of giggles and laughter.

Bakugo chuckled softly, continuing to nuzzle against Deku's belly. "I can't help it, baby. You're adorable when you giggle like that" he grinned and teasingly pecked Deku's lips.

Deku blushed and tried to hide his face.

Bakugou playfully uncovered Deku's face. "Don't cover your face"

He rubbed their noses together, a soft, deep rumbling purr emitting from his throat. "I love you" he whispered.

Deku giggled softly at that and happily nuzzled against his alpha. "I love you too, Kacchan"

They both sighed in happiness, Bakugo's ear still laid against Deku's stomach.

Suddenly, he felt Deku freeze up and raised his head, concerned by the shocked expression on his face.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked with a slight frown.

Deku shook his head a bit and placed Bakugo's hand on his belly. "Tell me if you feel that"

At first, Bakugo raised a curious brow, then his eyes widened when he felt it, a small, yet very strong kick.

Bakugo looked up at Deku in amazement. "The baby kicked!" he exclaimed in excitement, placing his ear on Deku's stomach again, staying still to see if the baby would kick again.

Just as before, it only took a few seconds before they both felt that same small, yet strong kick.

They both laughed in excitement and shared a tender kiss.