Cookie cravings

A seven and a half month pregnant Miyano rummaged around the refrigerator in his and Sasaki's apartment.

Sasaki came up behind him and watched him curiously. "Hey, Miya, whatcha doing?" he asked.

"Do we have anything sweet?" Miya asked.

"Sweet? I thought you didn't like sweets. I have some chocolate chip cookies that I made at my parents' bakery. You can have one if you want" Sasaki handed Miya a cookie, to which he happily took it.

"I normally don't like sweets, but recently I've been craving them a lot. Especially chocolate" Miya explained.

Sasaki watched with an amused smile as Miya nibbled on the cookie like a mouse.

He's so cute

"Hmm, that was really good. Thanks, Sasaki" Miya smiled sweetly at him, reaching up on his tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Sasaki's face turned red, despite the fact that they had been dating for the past few years now, Miya never failed to make him blush.

"Heh, you're welcome, Miya" Sasaki chuckled softly and kissed the top of Miya's head, he then rubbed his belly.

"You're so cute, especially with your wittle baby belly~" Sasaki cooed playfully, leaning forward to kiss Miya's belly.

Miya blushed and playfully shoved Sasaki's face away from his stomach. "Sasaki! Stop! That tickles!" he exclaimed in a fit of giggles.

"I can't help it. I love hearing you giggle like that" Sasaki then smirked mischievously and began to tickle Miya mercilessly.

Miya squealed and burst out laughing. "S-Sasaki! St-sto-stop!" he laughed breathlessly.

Sasaki eventually stopped tickling him and wrapped his arms around his waist, nuzzling against his cheek.

"I love you, Miya"

Miya giggled softly. "I love you too, Sasaki"

Later on that afternoon, Miya was sitting on the couch in the living room, half heartedly glaring at Sasaki, who was sitting next to him in an armchair.

Miya was craving something sweet again, and Sasaki was to blame for his newfound tolerance to sweets.

Sasaki noticed the grumpy pout on Miya's face and chuckled. "Aww. What's wrong my little mousy?~" he teased, thinking back to when Miya nibbled on the chocolate chip cookie like a mouse.

"If you call me a mouse again, I'll tell your sister about all of the BL characters I ship you with" Miya deadpanned when Sasaki's smile hadn't faded.

"Go right ahead, babe, doesn't bother me, I actually think it would be funny" Sasaki chuckled.

"That threat usually works" Miya grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.
"I'm craving sweets again because of you"

Sasaki couldn't help but start laughing, Miya turned red and covered his face with his hands.

"Sasaki, why are you laughing at me?" he asked, voice muffled through his hands.

Sasaki's laughter died down a bit. "Aww, baby, I'm not laughing at you, you're just so cute. I figured you'd be craving sweets more, so I went and got you some semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies" he handed Miya a small paper bag.

Miya smiled and took the bag from Sasaki. "Thanks" he said softly.

"No problem, babe. I made sure to get the semi-sweet ones because I know that you can't tolerate overly sweet things" Sasaki watched with a smile as Miya took one of the cookies and broke it in half, handing one half to him.

He took it happily and began to eat it. "Thanks, babes"