Daddy's little rock star

~This oneshot was requested by Rekislastbraincell hope you enjoy 😊~

~*~

Akihiko and Haruki have been in a relationship for a few years now, living happily together in a cozy house for two.

For the past several weeks, however, Haruki had started to feel sick and couldn't understand why.

His mysterious sickness didn't seem to go away, when it had lingered for far too long to Haruki's liking, he decided to go to the doctor, that's where he discovered that he was pregnant.

Shocked by the news, he wasn't exactly sure how to tell Akihiko, but he had a feeling that his boyfriend would be happy with the news.

After planning for the reveal for a few days, Haruki led Akihiko to the kitchen, covering his eyes.

"Babe, what's going on?" Akihiko asked curiously.

"You'll see, just sit down and keep your eyes closed" Haruki kissed his boyfriend's cheek, then led Akihiko to a chair.

Once Akihiko was sitting down, he kept his eyes covered as instructed and waited for his surprise.

"Okay, open your eyes" Haruki said, trying not to make it seem obvious how excited he was.

Akihiko opened his eyes and looked curiously at the little gift bag sitting on the table. Did he miss an anniversary or a holiday?

He shrugged and opened the gift bag, then he pulled out a little onesie and held it up.

His eyes went wide when he saw what it said. "Daddy's little rock star" he read out loud, he quickly turned his head toward Haruki, who was trying to hold back his tears of happiness.

"Is it really true?" he asked, a wide smile spreading across his face. "I'm gonna be a daddy?"

Haruki nodded. "Yeah, it's true. I saw the onesie when I went shopping and I thought it would be perfect for a pregnancy announcement"

Akihiko sprang up from his place and hugged Haruki lovingly. "I'm so happy, I'm gonna be a dad!" he exclaimed happily.

Haruki laughed and kissed Akihiko's lips passionately before pulling away. "I'm glad you're happy about it"

"Of course I'm happy about having a baby with you!" Akihiko exclaimed, giving Haruki another kiss.

After announcing his pregnancy, Haruki settled into the knowledge of having a little life growing inside of him

Akihiko would rub his belly any chance he got, even before his belly started to actually grow.

The morning sickness would take some getting used to, however, until it eventually went away.

Haruki always felt so embarrassed when Akihiko had to hold his hair back and tie it with a hair tie while he was knelt in front of the toilet.

But, he would always receive a comforting kiss to the back of the neck or a gentle shoulder rub, it always made him feel better.

By the time he had reached six months of pregnancy, Akihiko's protective nature kicked into overdrive, it drove Haruki insane sometimes, but he still loved Akihiko with all his heart.

One day, Haruki was laying in bed reading a book while Akihiko laid beside him, listening as he read the book aloud, his eyes slowly blinking to keep himself from falling asleep to his boyfriend's sweet voice.

Just when Akihiko thought he was about to fall asleep, he felt Haruki freeze up suddenly.

He opened his eyes and looked at him curiously. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked.