Chapter 19: Help!

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN DRACO!' I screamed.

'I had to bring Harry here so my father could hand him over to Voldemort....' he said.

'I'll leave you two alone.' Narcissa said and she walked out of the living room.

'HOW COULD YOU?! HE'S MY BROTHER!' I yelled while tears formed in my eyes.

'I HAD TO! OTHERWISE HE WOULD KILL YOU! I COULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN! THE ONLY REASON IM STILL ALIVE IS BECAUSE OF YOU. I'M SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU. I COULDN'T LET THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST DIE!' he yelled.

When I heard those words I fell to the ground crying. He had been thinking about killing himself.........

'I don't know if I can trust you anymore.' I said.

'I understand.' He said.

'I'm leaving, I have to find my brother.' I said and I ran away.

*at Hogwarts

'HERMIONE! RON! GINNY!' I screamed while I ran into the great hall where everyone was eating dinner.

I ran towards them.

'I need your help! Now!' I said.

'But the food, I'm hungry🥺' Ron said.

'This is more important, come with me.' I said and we all went to the clocktower yard.

I explained the whole situation and they were all shocked.

'What?, we need to save him!' Ginny said.

'Agreed!' Ron and Hermione said.

*meanwhile

Harry POV

'Stop, just tell me what you want.' I said.

'You know what I want😈'

'Well, I have a clue but it could be something different.' I said.

'Crucio.'

'Aahhhh stop stop. Just. Tell me what you want.' I said.

'I want you dead.'

'Then why didn't you kill me yet?' I asked.

'Because your dear sister needs to watch how you die😌. Oh and then I'll kill her too.😏'

'Why are you doing this? Who even are you?!' I asked.

The person came out of the shadow.

'Me? Oh Harry, my old friend. It's me, voldy😊 but you can call me lord Voldemort.' He said 'for now we just wait for your sister to come and while we wait I can hurt you.'

'I can't believe that I let Draco date her.' I whispered to myself.

'Oh that, yeah it was a brilliant plan if I say myself. This girl is in love with him while he faked it the whole time. She's going to be heartbroken when she finds out😂 which she will when she comes here. Isn't love beautiful😂' he said.

'That filthy rat. I'll get him🤬🖕🏼' I said.

'Don't be too sure about that😏' he said.

Hermione POV

We made a plan to save harry and soon we went to the Malfoy manor.

We decided to follow Lucius when he goes to the dark lord.

When he finally went we went after him.