Chapter 33: the potion

*the next day

Draco and I enter the Malfoy manner and walked to the meeting room.

'Ahh look who's there.' Voldemort said.

Draco and I sat down next to his parents.

He grabbed my hand and whispered 'it's going to be okay love'

I nodded and gave him a little smile.

'If the two lovebirds could pay attention I can continue.' Voldemort said a bit irritated.

*skip rest of meeting

Draco and I returned to Hogwarts after the meeting.

I know what you're thinking.

Why didn't you ask Voldemort to do something about Cedric....

Well, it all started a long time back.

Let me take you back to the ball.

*flashback

I heard a rumour that cho likes Cedric. ' Harry said.

'Oh okay, but Cedric loves me. He wouldn't cheat on me with cho or anything right?' I asked.

'I don't know y/n, I just want to warn you.' Harry said.

*end flashback

I see where the confusion comes. Let me explain.

We all know Cedric became a bit more, how do I say that, aggressive towards me.

First he cheated on me with Diana of course but then it was like his personality had changed.

He even kidnapped me and tried to fucking rape me!

However it turned out to be fake you could say.

How I know this? Oh that's easy. Cho needs to talk less loud if something is done in secret.

*flashback

Harry POV

As I'm walking towards the common room I hear a familiar voice coming from the broom cupboard.

'Drink it. Come on Cedric, you've been drinking it for the past weeks. You have to drink it.'

'Leave me alone Cho. Ever since you gave me that "special drink" I've been feeling different and just awful. I can't even remember what I do anymore afterwards.'

'Its part of the process. Here drink.'

'No!' Cedric yelled and he ran out of the broom cupboard.

He looked at me and then walked away quickly.

I ran towards y/n's dorm. She needs to know!

Y/n pov

'Y/n! Y/n!' Harry yelled.

'Harry I'm here' I said.

'I heard Cedric and Cho talking in the broom cupboard and Cho was trying to convince Cedric to drink something.' He said.

'What?' I asked.

'That's not all. She mentioned something about giving it to him for the past weeks and he said he felt awful and different afterwards and that he couldn't remember what he did anymore.'  He said.

'Do you think what I think?' I asked.

'If you think that because of cho's drink Cedric has been more aggressive and tried to kidnap and rape you then yes.' He said.