Chapter 7: it's complicated

When I woke up I changed and went to breakfast.

When I got to the Great Hall Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny were not there so I sat down at the Slytherin table.

I was eating my food and thinking about Cedric and about what happened yesterday.

'Someone is in a good mood today.' Draco said.

'Yeah so?' I asked.

'Nothing really, just wondering why you have such a huge smile on your face.' Draco said.

'Not that it matters to you but I have a boyfriend now.' I said.

'Oh really, who is it then?' Draco asked. He seemed pretty interested in the fact that I had a boyfriend.

'Well if you must know, me and Cedric are dating now.' I said.

'Oh really? Well good luck you two.' He said.

'Thanks.' I said and I got up and went my first class.... potions with Cedric🥰

'Hey babe, how are you?' Cedric asked.

'I'm good! How are you?' I said.

'I'm great! Do you want to go on our first date tomorrow night?' He asked.

'I'd love to!' I said a bit too loud apparently.

Snape: 'Potter and Diggory, would you two be so kind to actually pay attention like everyone else does or is this conversation so important that you want to share it with the whole class?'

'No professor Snape, we won't talk anymore.' I said a bit embarrassed.

'We won't do it again sir.' Cedric said.

Snape: '10 points from huffelpuf. Now, we'll continue the lesson but next time you two will get detention.'

I saw Draco looking at me. I looked back and he quickly looked away.

I was very confused. He was with Pansy right? Why would he look at me then? I thought by myself.

After the lesson I had charms but I was a bit late because Snape kept saying that I should pay more attention.

We had charms with Gryffindor but when I came in the classroom the only seat available was next to Draco.

I looked at Harry and he nodded his head that I could sit next to him because there was no other option but he still didn't liked the fact that I would sit next to Draco.

I sat down next to Draco and I took my notebook and my pen out of my bag and started paying attention to the lesson.

Draco looked at me and it seemed like he was trying to figure out what to say.

I looked back at him and asked 'Is there something wrong Malfoy?'

'No?' He asked a bit confused.

'Well, you are looking at me like you want to say something but you don't say anything.' I said.

'I wasn't looking at you!' Draco said.

'You were, but never mind let's just focus on the lesson.' I said.

After the lesson we had lunch and I sat down at the Gryffindor table.

'What did Malfoy want?' Ron asked clearly a bit annoyed.

'I have no idea. He kept looking at me but he didn't say anything but when I asked him why he looked at me he said that he wasn't looking.' I said.

'I think he has a crush on you y/n.' Ginny said.

'That's impossible! We hate him and he hates us!' Harry screamed.

'Calm down Harry, I don't really think he likes me. Maybe he just thinks that I'm nice? It could also be because I'm in Slytherin.' I said.

'A Slytherin or not, he has to back off.' Ron said.

'Another subject, are you guys excited for the Christmas ball?!' Hermione asked.

'Ofc!' Ginny yelled.

'That's in like a month or so.' Harry said.

'Still, it's so soon!' Ginny said.

'I'm actually quite excited.' I said.

'I mean, you can go with Cedric but I have to find a date so you're actually very lucky y/n.' Hermione said.

'Yeah okay, so Ginny who do you want to go with?' I asked.

'Euhm well there is this one guy I want to go with but he doesn't likes me...' Ginny said.

'I'm sure you'll find someone Ginny.' Harry said.

After lunch I went to my next class and said down next to Ginny.

'So, do you want to tell me with who you want to go to the ball to?' I said but I already knew that it was Harry.

'Okay, don't tell anyone but I really want to go with Harry but he doesn't likes me. He thinks I'm just the little sister of his best friend.' Ginny said.

'Do you want me to talk to him?' I asked.

'Yeah! Only if you want to of course.' Ginny said.

'Of course! I'll talk to him about it.' I said.

'Thank you y/n!' Ginny said with a big smile on her face.

'No problem.' I said and the lesson continued.

After the last lesson I went to the library to make homework with Hermione.

When we were finished we went to the Great Hall to eat dinner.

After dinner I went to my dorm and started reading twilight. I had already read the books like 1000 times but still, I had to read it again.

Suddenly it was already 23:00 so I went to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to go to Cedric.

I stood in front of Cedric's door and knocked.

'Come in.' He said.

I opened the door, ran towards him and hugged him.

'God I've missed you so much.' I said while still hugging him.

'We saw each other at potions this morning.' Cedric said while he laughed.

'But still.' I said.

'I've missed you too y/n but why are you here this late?' He asked.

'I can't sleep.' I said.

'Do you maybe want to sleep in my bed?' He said.

'Yes please but only if you don't mind.' I said.

'I don't.' He said and he pulled me on his bed, kissed my forehead and just cuddled me.

'I love you Ced.' I said.

'I love you too y/n.' Cedric said and soon after I fell asleep.