Chapter 6: The picknick

When I woke up, I was laying in Cedric's arms.

I was a bit confused because I actually liked it.

It was Sunday so I figured I could fall back asleep.

When I woke up again it was already 10 o'clock so I carefully got out of bed and when I was about to walk out of the door I heard a voice.

'Leaving already?' Cedric said with his cute morning voice.

'Yeah, I have a lot of homework to do. I had much fun last night, we should do something together more often.' I said.

'Definitely, good luck with your homework.' Cedric said.

'Thanks, see ya.' I said.

'See ya y/n.' Cedric said.

I went to my dorm and tried to make all my homework but I couldn't stop thinking about Cedric.

After I was finally done with my homework it was already time for dinner so I went to the Great Hall, ate my food and went back to my dorm.

I was thinking about Cedric when someone knocked on the door.

'Come in.' I said.

'Hi y/n.' Cedric said while he came in the room and closed the door behind him.

'Hi Cedric, can I help you with something?' I asked.

'Actually, Would you like to have a picknick with me tomorrow?' He asked. He seemed a bit nervous tho.

'I'd love to!.' I said 'what time?'

'Come to the tree outside around lunch time.' He said.

'Okay, I will be there!' I said.

'Great, bye y/n.' He smiled at me and left.

God he's cute, I thought by myself, wait am I falling for him? I can't be right, right?

The next day

When I woke up it was almost time for breakfast so I quickly changed and ran to the Great Hall.

While I was eating breakfast, Draco sat next to me but he said nothing.

'Do you know why Pansy is so happy lately?' I asked because Pansy had been acting very strange.

'I think I might know, why?' Draco answered with this weird smile on his face.

'And? Aren't you gonna tell me?' I asked.

'Well, if you insist, me and Pansy are dating now.' Draco said.

'Oh.' I said a bit disappointed because I thought I might have feelings for him 'I'm happy for you two!'

'Thanks.' Draco said 'I have to go now, Snape wanted to see me. Bye y/n.'

'Bye Draco.' I said.

I stood up and got to my lesson.

When it was finally time for lunch, I went outside and walked to the tree

When I came there I could see a pretty set up for the picknick.

Suddenly, my sight was all black....

'Who am i?' A sweet voice said.

'Hmm, Harry?' I asked but I obviously knew who it was.

'Not really.' Cedric took his hands of my eyes and turned me around.

We just looked in each other's eyes for a moment and suddenly I gave him a hug.

'Hi Cedric!' I said.

'Hi y/n, do you like it?' Cedric said while we walked to the tree and sat down.

'I love it! This is just so pretty!' I said.

'But not as pretty as you are.' Cedric said.

I blushed and we began to eat.

We finished all the food and we talked for a while.

Suddenly it began to rain very hard.

Cedric and I were hiding under the tree but still we became wet.

We laughed and suddenly there was a long silence.

We just stared in each other's eyes and before I knew it his lips touched mine.

It felt magical.

After the kiss we smiled at each other and went back to the castle.

After all the lessons I went to my dorm and made all my homework well at least I tried. I kept thinking about the kiss with Cedric. It felt so right.

After dinner I went back to my dorm and saw a note on my bed.

Dear y/n,

Meet me in the astronomy tower at 1:00.

Love, Cedric

I was so happy when I read the note. I think I really like Cedric. I hope he feels the same.

When I finally finished my homework it was already 00:55 so I put on some sweatpants and a Slytherin hoodie and went to the astronomy tower.

'Hello?' I asked.

'Hi y/n.' Cedric answered.

'Why did you want to meet me here?' I asked.

'Well, this is the place were we first talked I mean, I had seen you before but we never talked.' He said.

'Okay? I don't really get what you're trying to say.' I said.

'Basically.' Cedric said while he was walking closer to me 'I wanted to ask you something.'

'Oh really?' I asked with a flirty voice.

'Y/n Potter, do you want to be my girlfriend?' He then asked.

'I'd love to!' I said.

I hugged him.

After a moment we locked eyes and then he kissed me.....