Chapter 37:is this real?

Y/n pov

'Don't worry, your brother had the same thing. We will be training your mind to not let Voldemort enter your mind.' Snape said.

'If you think it'll help' I said.

'Of course it'll help' Snape said.

We did some training which i wont bother to tell in detail since it was very weird, complicated but also helpful.

Draco pov

'I'm worried about y/n, Harry' i said 'she's been having nightmares about me dying and she's so frightened when she wakes up'

'You really love her don't you Malfoy' harry said 'you really care about her. And the nightmares will be fine, Snape will help her and hes done this before so i know it will work.'

'I hope so' i said.

Y/n pov

After the sessions with Snape i went to find Draco.

I searched everywhere but I couldn't find him.

Where did he go? Is he still alive?! Was he kidnapped?! I had to find him!

I stopped.

I saw a door.

I opened it.

What lay there before my eyes is something you could never imagine.

There on the floor

Was a body

Of someone i knew

But it wasn't draco

It was

Cedric....

His body laid there lifeless

With a knife in his chest and blood everywhere an i mean everywhere

I held my breath

'Oh y/n! Wasn't this what you wanted? Didn't you want him to pay for all he has done to you? You did this y/n! You! You did this y/n! You did this y/n!'

'Y/n! Y/n! Wake up y/n!!' I heard a voice say

I opened my eyes and found myself laying in the hall with Draco leaned over me.

'Y/n do you hear me?' Draco asked.

'Yeah yeah did- did- i- i just I- dreamt about Cedric he- he- he was murdered and it- was my fault.' I said.

'Shhh come everything is okay. Cedric is still alive i just saw him in the hall.' Draco said and he carried me to our room.

The rest of the day i spend in bed with Draco.

'Babe?' I asked.

'Yes baby.' He replied.

'Do you want kids later?' I asked.

'Well with you i would love to have children yes.' He said.

'How many? And boys or girls?' I asked.

'Hmm maybe like two. A boy and a girl.' He said.

'The girl first and the boy second so hes not too overprotective.' I said.

'Sounds like a great plan' he said and he kissed my head.