Chapter 13

Mal's pov

I went looking for Jason to give him the anti love potion and to say goodbye because tomorrow the others and myself would have to steal the wand.

My heart ached because I started to feel something I never thought I would feel before love.

I was falling in love with Jason, he has a kind heart and he is sweet. But he is also fearless and brave but he also had a look of loss and sadness on his face.

I felt his pain he was left an orphan by the Templars and he was taken in by Assassins train to do one thing to kill.

🎶 A million thoughts in my head should I let my heart keep listening I know it's time to say good back so hard to let go🎶 I sang to myself.

After asking for directions I soon found the old mansion I heard that Jason had up residence in.

I soon found the front door and I knock and I got no response so I pulled out my spell book.

"Make it easy make it quick open without a kick." I said casting the spell as the door.

I soon walked through the mansion I soon explored the mansion as I looked and see banners with these strange logos on them.

I saw outfits and armor then saw a lot of weapons enough for a small army I soon continued to explore the mansion.

Jason's Pov

It was night when I got back to the hideout I soon rode up to the stables and place Ghost in there as soon walked up to door and saw it was open.

I soon enter the hideout and chose and lock the doors as I then pulled out my pistol and went to investigate the mansion after looking around I headed upstairs where the rooms were.

Mal's Pov.

I soon enter a room what looks like a bedroom and I walk up to a desk and saw a frame with a picture in it I pick it up and look at the picture as saw a man and a woman both were around their forties and I saw a boy he was around ten years old and he looked like a younger version of Jason.

"Don't move." I heard a voice behind me and I quickly turned around and saw Jason.

"Mal, What are you doing here?" Jason asked.

"Are these your parents?" I asked.

Jason put his pistol back in its holster and walked up to me.

"Yes this was taken a month before the Templars came." Jason explained.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Its ok but why are you ?" Jason asked.

"I came to give you this." I said handing him the anti love potion fill brownie.

"Mal I know you gave me a love potion and this is the anti love potion your trying to give to me." Jason said.

"How do did you know?" I asked.