Chapter 2

No One's Pov

Jason nodded in a way of thanks to the slightly overweight man who spoke to him on the docks. He currently did not feel up to talking with a stranger seeing that he had just traveled many weeks by sea and wanted to just get to his hideout.

"If I may sir, what flag is that atop your vessel, I've never seen anything like it." The man continued who was obviously trying to be friendly with an intimidating hooded man with many weapons all strapped to me in various ways.

"That flag represents freedom, justice, and honor," was Jason's only reply trying not to get in a deep conversation with someone he doesn't even know and to not give too much info about himself as he wanted to keep a low profile right now.

The man still had curiosity in his eyes but had sensed Jason's tired mood and decided that he would just mind his own business.

"Well, nice talking to you, please watch your step and I hope you enjoy your stay in Auradon," the man concluded walking off to greet other foreigners at the docks.

Jason himself continued to walk down the docks taking a turn where he walked up some stairs and then he finally stepped on brick.

Jason stopped to look around for a second.

If he continued his course down the street, it would lead him straight to the bridge that took him to the castle entrance.

If you turned on the street just before you walked on the bridge, it would take you deeper into the town.

Jason decided that instead of taking the road on a wild goose chase looking for the hideout, he would find a higher viewpoint to get a better view of the city.

Jason threw his leather rucksack over his shoulders tying it tightly on his back and ran towards one of the building's walls. He planted a few steps on the wall before throwing his hand up to catch a wooden support beam.

He threw his other hand up to grasp the same support beam pulling himself higher, using his feet as a boost and very swiftly climbed up the wall onto the roof. With a final push he was up on his feet on the roof.

Jason glanced back to see many people staring at him with curiosity in their eyes. Feeling a tad uncomfortable, Jason ran out of sight jumping from roof top to roof top, escaping the eyes of the people even though he knew he would be noticed every once in a blue moon. He finally found a high enough place where he could get his bearings.

Jason did a full 360 turn around, looking with the eyes of an eagle at every building in town.

Not far from the docks he could see a flea market and several other official shops and stores of many kinds.

Over down the road a ways from the flea market he seen a food court and tavern. He also could see much more of the castle but not all of it... but that wouldn't be that way for long.

Jason was about to take a leap of faith but noticed a... different building than all the others.

It was an old mansion it had a flat and triangular roof and had a few windows all the way around. With closer inspection he could see the Assassin symbol right on top of a hatch looking door.