Chapter 18 Lillys POV

The trackers are all in the yard looking at me, Ryder and Chase, I'm getting death stares from the 4 girls that in the yard.
"As you are aware you guys were following Lilly but didn't do a very good job at it" shouted Chase, the men and women looked down at there feet, " so because of that team everyone is going to have a different type of training today" he said smirking
Ryder stepped forward " Lilly is going to hide in this forest and in teams of 2 you are going to find her but you aren't not allowed to talk or mindlink anyone other than your partner, me or Chase. Lilly will also try to grab these flags that each team will have, if she takes your flag your out"
I slowly slipped away as Ryder divided up the teams, I could hear him calling out peoples names and then he said " I hope people were watching which way Lilly went and what she was wearing," I heard a lot of groans, guess they were not watching me, that's because I look oh so innocent, right down to business.
I was very good at being invisible I had done it long enough and the fact I use to sneak out the house, I think I'm going to win I thought as I was looking down at my first 2 targets.
This is going to be fun said Ghost. Ryder said I wasn't allowed to use my power and I couldn't shift into Ghost but I could bring her forward so that's what I'm going to do.
After an hour I had taken half the flags and only one team got close to me, so I moved positions and ended up being near Kathy, she was mostly legs had to be around 5'8 where as I'm only 5'4, she had blonde hair that was up in a ponytail, she looked graceful but she had a heavy foot and I could hear her moving below me.
Most of them have been very light footed but forget to look behind them, that's how I have taken them out. After another 20 mins there were 3 teams left
" Ryder I'm so bored, the 3 teams that are left aren't even close to me, can we call it a day" I mindlinked him
"Ok, come back I will call the remaining teams"
When I got back, I could tell there was an angry Ryder staring at them, so glad I'm not at the end of that death stare.
" you are meant to be my best trackers and you can't even track 1 girl in a forest that you know like the back of your hand, I'm so ashamed of all of you, from now on every other day we are going to doing this training until you sort yourselves out, you will stay with your partner for all training, now I want to to run the perimeter Until Chase says otherwise, GO"
"Yes Alpha" they said in unison, I got lots of death stares as they ran past me.
"Hi, King" ahh I like that, it's his last name and a king is the same as an Alpha
"So should I be calling you Queen" he said turning to me, I haven't noticed but Max had come out to play " I am your Queen" I said with a wink
Max Growled, " would you like to meet Ghost?"