Chapter 24 Lillys POV

****Sexual scene ahead******

For the last hour I have felt Ryders emotions of confusion, sadness and anger, I really want to speak to him but we don't have time as it is now my ceremony. I walked into the kitchen, I had my hair curled into ringlets and wore a pale blue dress that was tight fitted to my waist then flared out and fell to just above my knees, I had very little make up on.
" you look beautiful" Ryder whispered and came up to kiss me, " Are you ok? I could feel all your emotions" I said looking into his eyes " I will explain later, this is your afternoon".
The ceremony was over in a couple of minutes, I had to swear an oath and then cut my hand and mix my blood with his, even tho we are mates,  am now part of his pack and can mind link anyone with it.  After the ceremony there was a party and food, everyone was laughing and joking, I got introduced to everyone, I forgot most people's names, his pack was so large. I was still getting nasty stares for a group of girls " Ry, why are they give me the evils, should I know them"  Ryder looked over, anger radiating off him, " They are Kathys friends".  He must of mind linked them because they ran off. " Thank you" I said kissing him on the lips. " You look so breath taking in that dress, I just want to take you here and now" he said biting my lip, " why don't we act like naughty teenagers and sneak off then" I said giving him a wink and pulling his hand towards me, he moaned in my ear and we quickly slid  away.
We walked in the house him kissing me all over my face and neck onto my mark, I moaned and pushed him off " Let's lock the door this time" I said with a smirk, we didn't even make it up stairs, our clothes were thrown off in the lounge and blankets thrown on the floor to make a sort of bed, he had his fingers inside me whilst my hand was pumping  his hard on, he then pulled his fingers out and said " get on all fours, you naughty Angel" in the most sexiest voice possible, he then slipped his tip in then out whilst he had one hand on my waist and the other pulling my nipples, just as I was about to tell him to stop teasing, he slammed his whole length on, making me shudder, and release a moan at the same time, he was going slow, then started to speed up, all I kept saying was " harder or faster" I needed him in me completely, I needed to feel all of him, he was pounding me so hard his fingers digging into my waist, I could tell he was about to come as his thrusts were getting sloppy, I screamed his name out as I climaxed, he was seconds behind me, then we both collapsed panting trying to get our breath back.
We were now upstairs in bed, I asked him what happened early and he explained everything that the rogue said, it made me nervous but he promised me that he had put on extra guards around the perimeter, and that no one was allowed to walk around alone.